Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: loan...  (Read 515 times)

Offline schlaf

• Members
loan...
« on: January 08, 2012, 06:54:58 AM »
Why cant I take any loan without securities?

Im making around 5-6MUSD profit eack week, my company is worth around 100MUSD, got many new planes in order. Can take another 400MUSD in loan with securities, but not a single cent without..

I dont have any loan at all today without securities.., why is it so?

Nlgravity

• Former member
Re: loan...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »
Well.... lets pretend Im the loan officer. I can lend you 100 million uncollateralized of 400 million with collateral.

But I already gave you 100 million and you want more...... you see, I dont want to do that because that is risky. If you give me your planes and then want a loan.... I happily take the money. if you dont pay me, I sell your planes in used mkt like hotcakes and get all my money back (except lawyers fees, they take it out of the top line, I need them guys to transfer the deed and to convice bankruotcy judge that is not a fraudulent transfer.

Anyways.... back to the point.... you want 100 million more without collateral. For what? go on a shopping spree in the used market and lease 10-20 planes you dont necesarily need and make a mess in your airline. Who is going to pay for your unsatiable need to expend.... is it goes the wrong way.... I am (assuming im the loan afficer).

Unfortunatley we will have to reject your inquiry to increase your unsecure borrowing capability. In fact, we will promise to lend you all the moeny you need when you no longer needed.

Sorry for this response, Im in-flight NY to Tokyo and bored. I do however have a private suite in the plane.... that is always good. Although I wouldnt be caught dead putting mini suites in my planes in AWS.... those suckers get normal seats if they're lucky! or maybe HD (not high definition, High Density)

vitongwangki

• Former member
Re: loan...
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 02:41:55 PM »
Why cant I take any loan without securities?

Im making around 5-6MUSD profit eack week, my company is worth around 100MUSD, got many new planes in order. Can take another 400MUSD in loan with securities, but not a single cent without..

I dont have any loan at all today without securities.., why is it so?
Would you mind telling us how much tax you have loaned? and certainly your credit rating is B only, it is not easy to make a big loan without securities (I am now in A and just able to make 129Mi)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.