Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Turn around time  (Read 553 times)

drod1474

• Former member
Turn around time
« on: January 03, 2012, 12:47:55 AM »
I'm wondering if anybody is having the same problem I am having or has some advice.

Here's my issue:

I have a F70 with flight delays related to scheduling.  The flight is leaving late from my base airport, even though there is a 65 minute turn around time from the prior flight.  The minimum turn around time is 35 minutes.  What gives!!  According to the game, I should have less than a 1% chance of delay due to scheduling too short of a turn around time.  Again, any idea on what's wrong or advice on how to correct the issue?

Thanks!

Offline lunchbox

• Members
Re: Turn around time
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:16:02 AM »
Just wondering, is this happening every flight, or just once in a while??

If you are having major issues with this flight, maybe scheduling an extra 5 to 10 min cushion between turnarounds, given you have enough room in your schedule.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Turn around time
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 03:37:31 AM »
I'm wondering if anybody is having the same problem I am having or has some advice.

Here's my issue:

I have a F70 with flight delays related to scheduling.  The flight is leaving late from my base airport, even though there is a 65 minute turn around time from the prior flight.  The minimum turn around time is 35 minutes.  What gives!!  According to the game, I should have less than a 1% chance of delay due to scheduling too short of a turn around time.  Again, any idea on what's wrong or advice on how to correct the issue?

Thanks!

Less than 1% chance, but each chance is independent.  This means that just because you fly 100 flights doesn't mean you'll have 1 scheduling delay.  You could (although unlikely) have 10 delays in 100 flights or 0 delays in 1000 flights--each flight is independent of the previous one.  It's like playing roulette.  Just because the ball lands on red doesn't mean it should statistically be black the next spin.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.