Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Reminder about Terms  (Read 522 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Reminder about Terms
« on: December 30, 2011, 04:50:37 AM »
I would like to bring to your attention the old thread we had in MT#5 game world:,32913.0.html

This was before we had the used aircraft market 'calls' feature, and then constantly keeping watch on the page was more important then now with the 'calls' feature. And back then we had issues with a handful of players trying to go around the rules and terms by using browser extensions etc. to reload the page semi-automatically. Temporary bans were issued due to these rule violations.

When looking at the log files of the current servers it has come to by attention that at least one player (kone_alta) has been still, for some reason, reloading the used market every minute or even less (even up to this very minute). This has been going on for several days, all day and night, so I would suspect there has been something else involved than just regular browser extension refreshing.

I would like to point out, in public to everyone, that the Terms of Service and game rules directly forbid such behaviour ( ). And since this violation is no accident, I would also like to point out in public the player in question and mention that his account is now closed and airline will be closed shortly too.

I shall also go through the logs of last few weeks with a bit closer look for possible other player's still in violation of the rules. By a quick look there are couple of other suspects, but only a closer look will tell if the usage has been "genuine" or not. If such violations are found the accounts will be closed without a grace period, since the experienced players do know the rules very well - however if you feel that you have done something naughty, you may save yourself by contacting me first...

But just be aware, that it's really not worth it to push your luck. Any further questions, please contact me via forum PM.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:53:01 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.