Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What if i have a negative cash balance and c maintenance is due?  (Read 941 times)

garryrupe

• Former member
What if i have a negative cash balance and c maintenance is due?
« on: December 30, 2011, 03:18:02 AM »
I leased another airplane to cover the routes but I have a negative cash flow right now.  What happens to the scheduled C Maint?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: What if i have a negative cash balance and c maintenance is due?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:22:18 AM »
Cashflow doesn't matter--your bank account balance does.  You can do maintenance while you are in the red (assuming you have automatic maintenance turned on), but if you get too far in the red (I think its -$10 million or worse) your aircraft will be grounded (and marketing campaigns will stop, loan payments will fail, etc).

garryrupe

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 04:56:52 AM »
My maintenance day has arrived but i'm in the red for like -600,000.  Its not doing the maintenance automatically.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 05:25:42 AM »
Has the maintenance expired, or does it only expire today? I seem to remember you'll get a message saying that maintenance wasn't performed due to lack of cash. You certainly get one when marketing campaigns are stopped, or when an automatic lease extension fails.

If you go to the aircraft's page and see 'C check due in 0 days', then it should get done when the day changes. If it's beyond that, it should say C-check expired, and you should get a big warning message on the dashboard page.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.