Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airport slot increases???  (Read 487 times)

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
Airport slot increases???
« on: December 29, 2011, 11:04:13 PM »
Hi guys,
I have set up a regional airline and I am operating out of a grade 3 airport with 3 slots per hour (Nelson, New Zealand). Are the slots likely to increase?
I read in another post that slots started at 50% and then increased over time to 200%.
The game has been going 3 years now and still no increase. I am hoping to increase my services and expand to another base.

• Former member
Re: Airport slot increases???
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:29:14 AM »
I'm not sure if Nelson will eventually increase in slots, but I wouldn't hold your breath, and if it does it won't be many.  Major airports with 30+ slots are only increasing at about the rate of about 1-2 slots per year, that is at about 4-7% per year.  For your airport to gain one additional slot (an increase of 25%) at the rate major airports are growing you are looking at least 4-5 years for just one more slot. 

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
Re: Airport slot increases???
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 04:17:21 AM »
Thanks Minerva,
Yes, I think I might wind this up and start somewhere else.
I have mentioned in a previous post about the lack of opportunity in NZ. All pax figures (both domestic and international) and slots need to be at least doubled to get it somewhere near reality and worth playing.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.