Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question about Milan Linate.  (Read 455 times)

Offline JMsoo

• Members
Question about Milan Linate.
« on: December 17, 2011, 02:20:06 AM »
Hellow fellows virtual managers, I just have a query that concern me? By looking at the airport stat %of slots used Milan Linate is the number 8 most busiest, above main airports like Paris, Frankfurt and Rome. Linate is categorized as large airport 5 but it can handle 12 departures/hours. I was comparing with oder airports of the same size currently they can handle 20+ departures per hour. Also noticed that smaller airport like Venice category significan 4 handle 14 departures, Naples 13 and Lyon (France) same category 5 like Milan handle 24 departures even though more than 7millions passenger departed from Milan compared to the 2millions passengers departed from the French airport. I looked at secondary airports and it actually seems to me that Linate is quite limited, can you guy explain me why? Because a cant ge it  ???

Thanks
African Airline International...Your Place on Sky...

Offline zola1h

• Members
Re: Question about Milan Linate.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 08:17:43 PM »
The ansver simple Milan Malpensa open some where in 1998 and gona be a main airpot of Milan

Offline JMsoo

• Members
Re: Question about Milan Linate.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »
The ansver simple Milan Malpensa open some where in 1998 and gona be a main airpot of Milan

I'm waiting for it but I would never think that Linate would remain for the meantime with 13departure per hours so far! the second airport of Italy it just sound strange, especially after I looked at other similar airports infos, but I presume that's the reason but I'm still concerned about it.
African Airline International...Your Place on Sky...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.