Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: I bet I can make airline managers laugh for a minute or two (Sami included)  (Read 1216 times)

• Former member
4 airline executives are standing in the putting green on the 13th hole par 3 of their country club. One of them couldnt resist the pride he had for his son so starts a conversation.....

Executive 1: My son is doing great! He graduated from London School of economic, got a job in a bank, and is doing soooo well that he could afford buying his best friend a new BMW..... (the other three reply insync.... Wooooow!)

Executive 2: Well my son is not doing too bad himself, he graduated from Yale and become a successfull lawyer in New York City. He is also doing so well that he could afford to take his friend to Paris and Rome for a month.... (The other 3 reply.... Wooooow!)

Executive 3: Well if I must... I tell you that my son is really special. He became a doctor and eventually opened his own clinic. He is doing so well that he bought a house for one of his friends.... (The other 3 reply.... Woooooooww!!!

The fourth executive remains quiet until they ask him..... How about your son? What has he done with his life?

Executive 4: I rather not discuss my son's life right now..... But if I have to, I tell you that he is a male stripper and dancer at a Gentleman only club.
(All 3 executives laugh and tell him, "well is ok, not everybody is able to raise perfect children"

Executive 4: Wait a minute.... Dont take me wrong Im very proud of him. He is doing so well that his clients take him to trips to Paris & Rome, buy him BMWs and one of them even bought him a House!!!!!!!

Offline MCR247

• Members
haha thats great!  ;D

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

(This message has too many smileys. Please reduce the number of smileys.)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.