Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Load factors?  (Read 613 times)

Offline Marksw76

• Members
Load factors?
« on: December 06, 2011, 06:19:18 AM »
Does anyone have any idea why my load factors are getting any better, here's what I'm doin...

1) Prices are as recommended
2) Company Image is 24
3) The route has high passeneger demand (currently without any competition)
4) Several journeys a day, first leaving at 6 last one leaving home base at 18.30

The only problem I have is continuing reliability issues with older aircraft, but I've reacted to this by paying over the odds for marketing. My oldest plane a DC9 is currently 67% condition. Although my Airbus is only 9 years old!

I just can't seem to get people to get my planes, anyone got any ideas?

Offline AUpilot77

• Members
Re: Load factors?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 06:28:23 AM »
It looks like you have 2 flights that depart within 10 minutes of each other. In the system, if the flights are scheduled too close together they are counted as basically the same flight and will split the passengers that would've gone on the one flight.  Other than that I would say check to see what your route image is.  It takes awhile to grow that route image without marketing (Not that route marketing would necessarily be beneficial).

Patience is the name of the game currently.  Each airline is still figuring out what is working and what isn't.  :)

EDIT: I just checked your flights again.  In addition to the two flights within 10 minutes of each other, you have an additional 2 flights leaving at the exact same time.  Same rule applies, so to fix it, I would just space the departure times out (Ideally, at least an hour between each flight)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 06:32:56 AM by AUpilot77 »

Fizzy00

• Former member
Re: Load factors?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 06:54:19 PM »
Well would you get on a 19 year old DC 9??..... hahaha  Your load factor is 71%, so AUpilot77 is correct, patience old boy, patience! keep the lovewings flying high!!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.