Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Starting now?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline andriitis

• Members
Starting now?
« on: December 03, 2011, 09:06:26 AM »
Is there any point in joining the game at this point, or will I be stuck with routes that can't make any real profit and be in a constant struggle to just break even? Are there still decent airports where all slots aren't filled and all good routes aren't already taken?

I am asking since there is no way to check this and I don't want to waste 5 credits just to find out that I have joined a game where success is impossible.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Starting now?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »
I guess it would work quite well, at least if considering for the supply of used aircraft. Since the 'rush' is over and people are starting to settle in.

For the demand availability etc, I don't know - people in the worlds could comment on this.

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 01:53:04 PM »
Define success, you won’t be one of the top airlines, but can build a profitable 10-20 aircraft operation.

Offline Meicci

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 02:27:43 PM »
There are so many big bankruptcies going on, that even the largest airports can be empty. US is kind of over-populated, but the rest of the world is totally playable.

Offline apenfold

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »
I just recently BKd out of EHAM because I was way to big and didn't have the time to manage the airline any more. So should be pretty nice there for a start up, not to mention the 707s, VC10s, DC8s and Caravelles that will have been put on the used market.

Offline psw231

• Members
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:31:08 PM »
  I started at this time or later in the first JA and had an airline of over 100 aircraft before I left that world near the end.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.