Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Slots  (Read 2467 times)

ACfly

• Former member
Re: Slots
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 03:58:45 AM »
Holy Cow! a slot from FRA is going for $1 Million each.. expensive - can't see doing regional flight from this airport flying CRJ's...

Offline m320au

• Members
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 05:57:56 AM »
Holy Cow! a slot from FRA is going for $1 Million each.. expensive - can't see doing regional flight from this airport flying CRJ's...

I am sharing your pain !

m

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »
Interesting observation.  I am going to put it to test in the future.  This is the first time really that I have flown less than 6x/7x per week, so there may be something to it.  I was under the impression that LF is strictly a function of RI and CI (plus other normal variables, such as time of day etc).  I have not heard of LF being a function of how many times per week an airline flies...

763 default configuration is not ideal either...  No F, premium C....
To have a route working, 7x or 6x daily is needed. Share some of my tip, make route specific campaign on your "Chief" route during start. The LF improve faster. But well, I have observed for long that anyone doing more than 3 destinations during start will not grow as usual.

Hachiko

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 02:55:09 PM »
Slot costs. MT#6.
A single slot from PEK to HFE, China (499NM) costs 109 100 USD. Hui... A small airliner like mine, that is bad  to operate by F100 ;D Cash went -3.5M$ by routing a single aircraft there...
Kim.

forsberc

• Former member
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 04:05:19 PM »
To have a route working, 7x or 6x daily is needed. Share some of my tip, make route specific campaign on your "Chief" route during start. The LF improve faster. But well, I have observed for long that anyone doing more than 3 destinations during start will not grow as usual.

What period do you mean by the start? The first month?

Offline ARASKA

• Members
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 03:17:59 AM »
I leased two ATRs and had 100k in the bank after that. All I know is that after I scheduled both of those planes out of Bristol, I was $1.6 million in the hole. I am also getting close to running out of slots at my favorite departure time and the # of slots has not grown.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 03:22:24 AM »
Someone's done something really annoying at my HQ (YSSY|SYD) and just taken all the slots on a given day for a whole hour period. So you can't make a daily schedule because between 0700 and 1000 you are missing slots for at least one day  >:(
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 05:30:49 AM »
I try to hide out at my own personal airport, that way I can depart any time I want and usually slot costs are negligible.

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
What period do you mean by the start? The first month?
I will do it in first 3 months.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.