Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Negative company valur  (Read 933 times)

bukatino2000

• Former member
Negative company valur
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »
Hallo to all the gamers and my congratulation to sami for this very very very well-done businesssim.
My question:

I saw many other companies operating with negative company value. How is this possible?
Is there a limit to this? And this how affects bunkrapcy?

I think it is important, otherwise it could be very easy doing investment and other expense without take care of cash
Thanks to all those replying to this post

Blu Airs CEO
Ted Bukatino   ;D

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Negative company valur
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 01:15:52 PM »
You will get an email warning when the bank threatens to close the airline.. there are certain limits and values, and certain grace periods for that too. But in the end you can go something like 20mil to debt before they start calling for your name..

bukatino2000

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 02:13:05 PM »
You will get an email warning when the bank threatens to close the airline.. there are certain limits and values, and certain grace periods for that too. But in the end you can go something like 20mil to debt before they start calling for your name..

Hallo Sami, thank you for replying. I ve tryed to lease an airplane but system says I havnt enough money (...right!!  :-(). Does debit works not for investments and only for general operational expenses? Maybe I forgot to say that Im a demo player  :-[

Blu Airs CEO
Ted Bukatino ;D

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 02:16:03 PM »
Yes, that is correct.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »
yeah, like you figured it out, you can operate with negative cash balance (buy fuel, pay the navigation and other costs), but you can't make new purchases (airplanes, seat configuation, heavy checks).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.