Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Accidental lease  (Read 611 times)

Aoscad

• Former member
Accidental lease
« on: November 18, 2011, 02:10:23 PM »
I was looking at the lease cost of a F.27 and accidentally clicked confirm on the lease instead of cancel. Right now I am trying to stick mainly with 737s but eventually was planning on leasing 4 or 5 F.27s once I had the funds but now I just have 1 and its costing a ton to keep it. Now I'm in the red and severely losing money because of it. Any ideas as to what I can do? I have the aircraft for another 2 and a half years.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Accidental lease
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »
The F27 isn't hurting you nearly as bad as the 15-seat Beechcrafts.  You are also too spread out with your destinations.  You shouldn't open routes to new destinations until you max out the potential for existing ones.  For example, you could have another 2 flights/day to ORD, 1 more flight/day to LAS, LAX, and ATL.  By not maxing those out first, you're spending unneeded money on extra marketing and staff.

My advice would be start over--you have 3 fleet types and only 10 planes.  Even before the F27, you had 2 fleet types with 9 planes with one of those fleets being 15-seaters.  You're not setting yourself up for success by doing this.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.