Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: B Check?  (Read 925 times)

fcusco

• Former member
B Check?
« on: November 15, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »
Why do all B Checks have to be at the end of the month? is there anyway to set them on a specific day once a month, so that we don't have to put them all in one week?

DenisG

• Former member
Re: B Check?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:36:28 PM »
No possibility to change that and it would not make a difference for your monthly result, as you can determine the weekdays.

Cheers,
Denis

Online DHillMSP

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
No possibility to change that and it would not make a difference for your monthly result, as you can determine the weekdays.

Cheers,
Denis

Monthly result, no.  But weekly, yes it would.  I suppose you could consider it a cashflow management exercise.  But honestly, how many airlines B-check all of their aircraft only every fourth week?

minerva

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 01:56:43 AM »
If you search the discussion logs you'll find a long discussion of this issue -- basically, AWS has simplified all the maintanence checks (which IRL vary hugely in duration and period by aircraft type) for playability reasons. 

Offline Troxartas86

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 06:33:56 AM »
I try to avoid having too many planes on maintenance any given day. I usually set A and B for the same time but the specific day varies depending on the projected daily demand for my various routes.

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:03:28 AM »
Monthly result, no.  But weekly, yes it would.  I suppose you could consider it a cashflow management exercise.  But honestly, how many airlines B-check all of their aircraft only every fourth week?

Yep, it may have a weekly cash flow impact, but this would only generate a sound argument if you e.g. were paying salaries on the 15th or 25th of the month, hence creating a liquidity corner. As we pay weekly wages in aws, there is no effect other than a bit financial reengineering on a one time basis, without any further potential.

Cheers,
Denis

Offline lunchbox

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 08:19:28 PM »
Yep, it may have a weekly cash flow impact, but this would only generate a sound argument if you e.g. were paying salaries on the 15th or 25th of the month, hence creating a liquidity corner. As we pay weekly wages in aws, there is no effect other than a bit financial reengineering on a one time basis, without any further potential.

Cheers,
Denis

Yeah, I always dread Tuesdays in this game for that reason lol 8)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.