Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 727 delivery dates  (Read 785 times)

Offline Jeigh Ehmm

• Members
727 delivery dates
« on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:28 PM »
How come if I order a 727 I can only get it on dec 1966, queued at the end of my order and yet another airline gets their brand new order in oct 64??? should'nt the older orders get pushed forward???

Offline DHillMSP

• Members
Re: 727 delivery dates
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »
I've noticed this with other aircraft (like my own supplementary order for BAC111-200's).  Unless I'm terribly mistaken, if you have an existing order, unless there are some openings in the queue that wouldn't give you an undue advantage (i.e. receiving more aircraft in a certain time span than other players), then your order would get tacked on the end.  Sounds like that's what happened to you - there was an open queue slot that the other airline took while yours got tacked on the end....

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 02:04:41 PM »
.This has been explained in several other posts. Basically the way the system works, is that when any airline makes their first order of an aircraft type, it takes the first slot and then one about every two weeks or so. Then if you order more of that same type, the new order gets slotted behind the first order, even if there are open slots before available.
This is to prevent an airline from hogging or blocking a type of aircraft from competitors. Might not be Real World, but it helps make the game fairer for all of us.
These forums have a wealth of information in them. Take some time to look at older posts before asking questions, it will be faster for you

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »
as hinted at above.

someone bk'd....  you had orders in place already.... they didn't. 

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.