Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircrafts on Order  (Read 882 times)

• Former member
Aircrafts on Order
« on: November 10, 2011, 11:16:44 PM »
Hi folks,
i just got 2 a/c from used market, then the usual.. 1-day-only-2-orders-allowed Message appeared, and no more orders, used or new whrer possible, as expected.

But, looking through the lists i found several other companies with 1 used, *and* 2-3 new on order.

Bug or feature? If its a feature i am very unhappy with it, or with its documentation.

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: Aircrafts on Order
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »
No, that is normal. You can only place 2 orders on the first day. If you order new, you are able to order multiple frames with a single order. If you order used planes, each order is for 1 aircraft, thus limiting you to two aircraft on the first day.

Hope this helps!

Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »
And there is no reason to be unhappy about it as we are talking of a single game day difference here. If you wish to order new planes you can do it at day 2 and receive the planes like 35 (real) minutes later than the other guy. = no difference at all.

Offline dmoose42

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
Also, there is a disadvantage to ordering new.  You won't get those planes for 6 game weeks or so whereas if you buy used you will get them immediately.  I don't think the buy crowd gets an advantage by 'ordering more' on the first day.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.