Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airline value  (Read 872 times)

GDK

• Former member
Airline value
« on: October 17, 2011, 12:45:11 PM »
How is it calculated?
The airline value shown in the airline info page is different with the value shown in the statistic page.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Airline value
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 12:59:09 PM »
Statistic page only updates when the game day changes. Airline info page updates live. They probably just ordered some planes, or scheduled some. When the day changes, the two values should be the same again.

*edit* It's calculated very simply. Cash in the bank + owned aircraft - current loans. */edit*
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 01:05:20 PM by Sanabas »

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 02:08:53 PM »
Statistic page only updates when the game day changes. Airline info page updates live. They probably just ordered some planes, or scheduled some. When the day changes, the two values should be the same again.

*edit* It's calculated very simply. Cash in the bank + owned aircraft - current loans. */edit*

I'm sure that my airline value shown at these 2 places are different for more than 1 game day without me spending any money or get any new aircraft delivered.

I know the cash+aircraft value-loan formula but I feel that it is not working that way in JA5. I noticed some strange airline value change when ordering new plane. Normally when we pay for the order, the value is deducted from our airline value and you get the value back when the aircraft delivered. However, I feel that my airline value is not deducted to the same amount I paid everytime I order new aircraft. It was deducted, but not as much as the amount I paid. But I haven't do any research on that, so maybe it is just my bad instinct :P

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:20 PM »
The last time I check my airline value, it was 86m at info page and 88m at statistic page. Now, it is 88m at info page and 90m at statistic page.

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 08:35:27 AM »
Statistic Page isn't updated instantly as far as I know.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »
Statistic Page isn't updated instantly as far as I know.

On every day change only.

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »
Everytime I log in I'll check and it is different all the way. I did not remember the exact difference but it is always around 1m.
I'll collect the data on this and make a comparison next time.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 07:22:39 PM »
I'm certain that it's because you're getting around $1m a day, except on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

The statistics info is 24-48 game hours out of date.

So on Thursday, your CV is $101 million. When the day changes to Friday, the stats page now display the situation at 00:00 Thursday, i.e a value of $101 million. Your airline info page is up to date, it includes the $1 million you made when the day flicked from thursday to Friday, and shows $102 million. Day flicks to Saturday, stats now show $102, info page now shows $103.

When you collect the data, check the stats at 0100 Friday vs your airline info CV at 0100 Thursday. I predict they'll be identical.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.