Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Week 32  (Read 858 times)

wtdawg

• Former member
Week 32
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:35:29 PM »
What happened?  It looks like only half the week played out before we went to week 33.  With the significant expenses of full staff payments.

Offline JonnyAngel

• Members
Re: Week 32
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »
Hey Sami,

Thanks for the link in the other thread (cool update, btw). Except, I experienced the same thing as hybris and wtdawg. I figured, as I only have one base, I wouldn't have been affected, but my week 32 took the same hit as theirs.

Any clues? (I looked for bug report thread, but I didn't see one this so am posting here, so lay-off me forum police  ;D)

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 08:52:21 PM »
Look harder.  ;D

It's exactly what it says in various other threads. EVERYBODY in 1.3 worlds had their income statement go blank for a few days. EVERYBODY still got their ticket income, still paid their expenses. Everything with your airline is fine, you didn't take any sort of hit to your balance. You just have a few days info that doesn't show up in your income statement.

Offline JonnyAngel

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »
Ahhh, okay. So even though it shows a loss, there was no actual loss for that week.

Gotcha.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.