Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Low L/F?  (Read 1682 times)

RisteMakedonski

• Former member
Low L/F?
« on: January 11, 2009, 02:21:12 PM »
Why is my load factor going down? It used to be high but now it's not. What can I do to increase it? I already have marketing.

jagalubnan

• Former member
Re: Low L/F?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 02:52:45 PM »
Do you have any cancellations?
Also, check for competition on your routes; if there are other airlines flying your routes, they could have cheaper prices, in that case, lower your prices on those routes by about $5-10 [imo] and monitor for a week. If it's still not what you want, repeat again, but remember, in the beginning of games, you should be getting ~40% LF, which will gradually increase as the months go on.

Kastor

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »
I have similar problem. I have 90% healthy aircraft, 100% punctuality, no cancellations, regular prices and only one competitor, but offered seats of us both is 30% of the demand and I can not exceed 60% LF, and average is 54%.  :(
I am flying 3rd month on that route.

jagalubnan

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »
It will take longer than 3 months to get to ~90% LF.
Try doing some marketing :)

Kastor

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »
Thanks jagalubnan, I have a company image 49.02% and I have a permanent nationwide newspaper/billboard/radio marketing since three weeks, but before I also had a campaign with tv for 2 months, so it covered both cities at all times. But I raised prices 3 weeks ago.

jagalubnan

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »
No worries! ;D

It takes a bit of time to find the perfect balance between marketing & prices, lol. Good luck!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.