Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is it me or is this game difficult??  (Read 988 times)

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
Is it me or is this game difficult??
« on: October 08, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »
Hello

I have played many games and been fairly succesful from the word go, I have seen many good players BK in the last few days.

I find the overall money, LFs and the fluctuation of LFs very unstable and low.......the growth difficult and the renewal of the 7 calls used market system still yielding no fruit.........it seems like i always call at the wrong time...LOL

Basically it seems hard to make descent money and hard to maintain a stable LF with or without competition.......yes I know about advertising, frequency and aircraft condition, it just seems that there are variables that have change here significantly............does any other seasoned player feel the same, or have any explanation for this..

thanx
Jm

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Is it me or is this game difficult??
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 01:10:18 PM »
it seems like i always call at the wrong time...LOL

Same for me. It's important to go as soon as possible after new aircraft... that reduces growth and is expensive but decreases massively the amount of frustration and the need to get a fullautomatic shotgun and do what must to be done. :>

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 02:06:42 PM »
Yes

The growth as you say is basically static to a trickle upwards, and to get new aircraft below 80 setas seems to be an expensive hobby as the slots get exponentially soo expensive, not too mention scarcity of them at prolonged stages of slot drought, remaining for a long time with no slots as opposed to the last Euro game...strange, seems many changes unpublished.

minerva

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »
I find this thread ironic, as in previous JA gameworlds experienced players have complained that the scenario was too easy/boring, precisely because there was limited opportunities for rapid growth and because fuel was so cheap.  It seems to me that reduced used a/c acquisition and slots have leveled the playing field somewhat.  This gameworld is, as it should be IMO, now more about longer term strategy than rapid initial growth.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:21:16 PM by minerva »

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 03:05:00 AM »
The JA games have always started slow and are also slow to progress. One must have patience to play this game successfully. After awhile it will get very interesting as jets are introduced and the jet era takes shape during the game. Just give it a chance. ;) P.S. And remember, during this period of time, people were just as likely to drive to their destinations as fly.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 03:13:00 AM »
I find this thread ironic, as in previous JA gameworlds experienced players have complained that the scenario was too easy/boring, precisely because there was limited opportunities for rapid growth and because fuel was so cheap.  It seems to me that reduced used a/c acquisition and slots have leveled the playing field somewhat.  This gameworld is, as it should be IMO, now more about longer term strategy than rapid initial growth.
Yeah!!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.