Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Extra Passenger Fees  (Read 686 times)

Offline lunchbox

• Members
Extra Passenger Fees
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:59:31 AM »
It would be great for realism if there was a checkbox in the airline settings to charge extra passenger fees (checked bags, carry-on bags, maybe in the future ticket change fees).

It could be optional for your airline to collect those fees or not.  For an airline that charges fees, there could be minimal LF penalty.  So, it would be to the airline's discretion to decide what would help in the long run. 

It would be great to have for fuel spikes or whatever event may come up.  Well that's my two cents for today 8).

Offline Kazari

• Members
Re: Extra Passenger Fees
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 04:07:04 AM »
There would also need to be a CI hit.

alexbieniek

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 03:39:08 PM »
baggage fees would be awesome and other fees.

Like the capability to create an A la Carte airline

Offline lunchbox

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 11:57:04 PM »
There could also be an interface where you can change prices, and decide after how many bags to start charging for, or to set overweight bag limits. 8)

Budjet

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 11:04:37 PM »
BUMP  ;)

Not to forget Inflight Sales, most flights make around 2 euros per head from extra purchases of food, drinks and duty free items, however this varies usually depending on the length of the flight, If I fly BRE - STN I usually get an average spend of about 0.60 cent per pax as its an hour flight, however if I have a 5 hour to TFS then it will be about 2.20 or more... then many airlines include complimentary items.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.