Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Growing Pax Demand  (Read 576 times)

DjTiger

• Former member
Growing Pax Demand
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:17:12 AM »
Hey guys and gals.. i am a slow airline, just starting to make a profit after 8 game play months. Which is pretty cool. Still slow go here.. but anyway....

Does the pax demand to cities ever grow or are they what they are until the game ends? Working for an airline, i know that when we start new service into a city regardless of who is already there, there is a jump (however small) in passenger demand. Maybe because the passengers have been waiting to this airline they hear about to start service or whatever reason.

Just wondering

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: Growing Pax Demand
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »
There is no pax demand created by operating a service and no ability to create demand by, say, offering seats for $10.

Demand is what it is.  It does change on a global scale on a monthly basis per real-life statistics, but those statistics are averages for the globe, not a particular route.  So a given route may go up a couple percent a year most years.  A noticeable effect over the course of an entire game, but barely a blip on all but the largest of routes over a few-year timeframe.

DjTiger

• Former member
Re: Growing Pax Demand
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 03:11:29 PM »
Ok great.. thanks!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.