Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Alliance scoring enhancements  (Read 433 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Alliance scoring enhancements
« on: August 25, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
Some minor suggestions:

- How about calculating points for variable score in a way that only airline that are members of alliance would qualify.  That way, there would always be a set number of points that will be distributed among all alliances.

- Showing points awarded on Statistics pages

- Showing points contributed to alliance on alliance airline listing page.  Same as the total for alliance: an "i" icon next to the airline that would pop up cummulative and variable points an airline is contributing to the alliance score

- Adding a couple of categories that are more "stable", such as Airline Value and RPK.  Some of the existing categories are very volatile, such as profitability (depending of capital expenditures) and CI (completely random if several airlines are at 100).

All of these could be added to games already in progress (incorporated into 1.3), as far as I can tell.

In addition to these, perhaps some alliance wide scoring categories might be useful.  These could parallel the indivicual scoring, but would be summed (or averaged, as needed).  For example, alliance wide revenue, alliance wide total passengers transported etc.  These alliance-wide scores could have higher value than individual scores, such as 100 points for #1 alliance in a given category, 90 for #2 alliance etc.

An alliance wide Stat page might be useful as well, if these are incorporated.  Or, this could be done in View Alliance by adding Statistics tab(s).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:11:36 PM by JumboShrimp »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.