Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: financial difficulty please any airline help me- espcially those frommy alliance  (Read 1532 times)

Offline bogglie14

• Members
Air Iraq has recently went into financial ruin just last week. Given Air iraqs booming success, this financiall downfall is just unexplainable. In a desperate plea to keep Iraq open, i urge all airlines especially those in my world alliance to buy an aircraft from me which is the boeing 737 at 45000 000, this aircraft has a three class configuration, and if a little exp***ive please help as you rich airlines out there will not miss this kind of money, but i will. This would enable me to free up some capital and hopefully try and recover.
I hope you can help. Please buy this ASAP.
Thankyou sooooooooo much

Air iRAQ

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
I think you talk about Dawn of the Millennium...

Do you remember this one 757-200 you leased from my airline and gave it back with 16% condition? Do you remember all the help we gave to you and you insulted us and ignored our advises?

Now you did the same mistakes as before...

Unfortunately my airline is, due to my inactivity, in a very poor financial state. There is no way I can help you. For evidence I made a screenshot a minute ago...

castelino009

• Former member
Seriously, how old is this guy  :-\

wtdawg

• Former member
I think I got an e-mail from him before.  Isn't he from the royal family in Nigeria?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
...this financiall downfall is just unexplainable.

Everyone told you the Gulf War would kill your demand, yet you said we were all wrong.  Now it's time to eat humble pie.

Offline Pilot Oatmeal

• Members
Yes the United States Air Force has finally dealt its final blows to Iraq, and the war will absolutely destroy that airport.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Gone....shut down by Desert Storm Troopers ... but in DOTM

Offline EYguy

• Members
H mates.

Even if this guy knows jackcrap about managing an airline,please try to be a bit more professional when bullying him...Otherwise I will have to report to Sami.
Considering all the work he is dealing with and all the needsstuff added to sez,it would be a waste of time and resources to have him checkin this stuff out...;)

Just ignore this guy;he's free to write and you're free not to answer!;)

Offline Pilot Oatmeal

• Members
H mates.

Even if this guy knows jackcrap about managing an airline,please try to be a bit more professional when bullying him...Otherwise I will have to report to Sami.
Considering all the work he is dealing with and all the needsstuff added to sez,it would be a waste of time and resources to have him checkin this stuff out...;)

LOL anything else you wanna tell mommy?  Jesus man sort yourself out hahahaha

Riger

• Former member
H mates.

OMG are you kidding me??  Tell Sami ??  Check your coordinates.

Offline alexgv1

• Members

QFT!!
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Frogiton

• Members
OMG are you kidding me??  Tell Sami ??  Check your coordinates.

LOL anything else you wanna tell mommy?  Jesus man sort yourself out hahahaha

He's kinda the moderator. Show some respect guys... :-\
No replacement for displacement

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
H mates.

+1

grow up people

Riger

• Former member
He's kinda the moderator. Show some respect guys... :-\

Hi Frog,  If he is kinda the moderator then words like "stop this or risk sanctions" is probably not going to elicit the same response as "I'll have to report to Sami".

Best Regards

Riger

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.