Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: So What's This Gameplay Like?  (Read 1046 times)

• Former member
So What's This Gameplay Like?
« on: August 18, 2011, 10:50:26 AM »
Hi All,
very new to AWS, have been going very well in Beginners World, but have gone BK twice in MT5 and will probably go BK a third time. So thinking of joining this world, whats the verdict? Hopefully a lot easier than MT5. Your input is welcemed.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: So What's This Gameplay Like?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 11:25:03 AM »
Depends on your airport. If you pick Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane, you'll probably struggle because all 3 have very large airlines in them already, and the big routes are already oversupplied. Perth is nearly empty though. Or there's plenty of airports outside oz, in both games. Planes are probably easier to get in DOTM, and profit margins are better thanks to the low fuel price. But I reckon that may spike soon...

Par Avion

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 01:51:09 PM »
What version is DOTM 2 running on?

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 02:46:34 PM »
DOTM 2 is running on v1.2.

Honestly, the game play is pretty easy due to the earlier era of game play. Fuel is virtually free (the one big spike of the game known as the Gulf War has passed) and its pretty hard to bankrupt yourself. Next to the Jet Age, I'd put this as the second easiest scenario.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.