Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Production list..  (Read 504 times)

Offline schlaf

• Members
Production list..
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »
When I ordered some A320, back in 04-Feb-2004, I got delivery-date first in 16-Mar-2007.. Far far far away..

But now if you look at the production-list its a lot of green spots.. From other airlines that have go bankruptcy I guess.

But why isnt the game fill up the closest spots with other old orders?
If I have waited with my orders i got have got my planes from now, but now I have to wait...=(
You should atleast be able to got that slots if you order new planes now, but as it is now its fills from your last order, that means in my chase, in the end of 2007..

ucfknightryan

• Former member
Re: Production list..
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 04:00:40 PM »
When I ordered some A320, back in 04-Feb-2004, I got delivery-date first in 16-Mar-2007.. Far far far away..

But now if you look at the production-list its a lot of green spots.. From other airlines that have go bankruptcy I guess.

But why isnt the game fill up the closest spots with other old orders?
If I have waited with my orders i got have got my planes from now, but now I have to wait...=(
You should atleast be able to got that slots if you order new planes now, but as it is now its fills from your last order, that means in my chase, in the end of 2007..

Orders always fill in from your last order.   Sometimes this helps you, because large airlines can't snag those early slots when they open up because they've already got later orders, but in this case it burned you.  The slots opened up because there was a bug fix and probably also some more have opened due to bankruptcies.

Offline schlaf

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 04:10:10 PM »
I think its great as it is today, that you just can take delivery of one plane every 14day (diffrent for different aircrafts ofcourse..)

But I think its a bug in the game that you cant take delivery of new orders before your older orders as it is today...

Should it be in real life, And I should called Airbus and asked them (kindly ofcourse..) to move my slots so I could get them earlier, is should not be any problems at all...=)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »
No, it's not a bug. Exactly what has been intended.

Offline schlaf

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 04:18:43 PM »
Ofcourse I understand that it is programed that way...!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.