Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Although there should be hundreds of combinations of 2 character codes...  (Read 874 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
I can't seem to get a code. I am going pratically blind perusing the list, going random, trying all sorts of things. My eyes are practically bloodshot from looking at the list and I think an automated system to show what is available would be a great idea if it could be achieved. I want to play, but it seems to me I'm spending more time looking for these combinations of 2 character codes than I am playing the game. Can something be done to ease this up a bit? Anybody have a special way of finding a code? :o   

Offline LemonButt

• Members
I can't seem to get a code. I am going pratically blind perusing the list, going random, trying all sorts of things. My eyes are practically bloodshot from looking at the list and I think an automated system to show what is available would be a great idea if it could be achieved. I want to play, but it seems to me I'm spending more time looking for these combinations of 2 character codes than I am playing the game. Can something be done to ease this up a bit? Anybody have a special way of finding a code? :o   

Use numbers in the code and it should be easy :)

L1011fan

• Former member
Whew got it!!! :laugh: Thanks! I really think when it gets this full, automation should takeover and just assign something. Not even give a choice. No more hunting. Just assign any code and thats it! What v1.3 gives you is what you get! ;)

Offline Frogiton

• Members
Well there are 36 characters possible in the each digit of the code. There are two digits in the code so (36 x 36), there are 1296 possible combinations for the 2-digit code.
No replacement for displacement

ucfknightryan

• Former member
Well there are 36 characters possible in the each digit of the code. There are two digits in the code so (36 x 36), there are 1296 possible combinations for the 2-digit code.

Number-Number codes are not valid, so there are actually 1196 possible codes.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Aah permutations and combinations, reminds me of A-Level statistics  :-\ Hated that stuff
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

L1011fan

• Former member
sami is working on automating codes on busy games and it will just assign you one or show you whats left. Personally I couldn't care less if it just assigned me one. I don't care if it comes close to the name of the carrier or not. 8)

Offline Frogiton

• Members
Number-Number codes are not valid, so there are actually 1196 possible codes.

Wouldn't it be 36 x 26, making it 936 then?
No replacement for displacement

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Wouldn't it be 36 x 26, making it 936 then?

Plus the 260 codes that are number-letter, which gives you 1196.  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.