Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Terminating Lease  (Read 552 times)

Offline stevojh

• Members
Terminating Lease
« on: August 01, 2011, 10:38:58 AM »
I'm trying to terminate the lease of an aircraft, first time i've tried in this game.
When i get to the terminate lease page, the box at the bottom displays the cost of ending the lease, with confirm/cancel, then just disappears! So i cant actually select anything to get rid of the aircraft.
Anyone else having the same problem?? It will cost me a fortune as the C check is due soon and the DC10 is a bit of a gas guzzler.

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Re: Terminating Lease
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 10:44:03 AM »
Do you have the funds available to terminate the lease?

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 11:06:40 AM »
DC10 gas guzzler???

One has failed to do the maths here..........

A340-300x New lease 5yrs      - Lease     2mil per month                DC10-30          Lease         800K per month
                                                        Fuel 6700kg/hr                                                      Fuel 6990  kg/ hr                      290KG differnce
                                                        Pax 270/20/8                                                        Pax 260/32/10
                                                       Range 6900                                                          Range 4900nm  

So if any route is within 4900nm, DC10 beats A340 hands down, A340 yearly lease 24mil, DC10 yearly lease 9.60mil (differnence of  14mil). DC10 C check  3mil, A340 600K, so Dc10 beats A340 by nearly 11mil per year.   Keep the DC10 above 90% condition and you have a gem.   :)                                             

DanDantes

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 12:57:33 PM »
I'm trying to terminate the lease of an aircraft, first time i've tried in this game.
When i get to the terminate lease page, the box at the bottom displays the cost of ending the lease, with confirm/cancel, then just disappears! So i cant actually select anything to get rid of the aircraft.
Anyone else having the same problem?? It will cost me a fortune as the C check is due soon and the DC10 is a bit of a gas guzzler.

I had the same problem, but if you are quick then for a second or two its displayed. Probably a bug so u should report it.

Dan
DantesAir

Offline stevojh

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »
Thanks Dantes.
Jumbo, the A340's aren't doing DC10 routes. A330-330s are, considerably less burn. Needed to get my hands on some aircraft to expand, as no Airbus available. Plan is all Airbus long haul fleet.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:12:34 PM by stevojh »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.