Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bombardier C series  (Read 1319 times)

ell123

• Former member
Bombardier C series
« on: July 27, 2011, 10:02:26 PM »
Does anyone know when the bombardier C-Series is released and available to order?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Bombardier C series
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 10:04:08 PM »
It will be announced in dashboard news once available, that's all you or anyone else can know.  ;)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:33:32 PM »
But it might take a while, so maybe it's a good move to concentrate on other aircraft right now ;)

ksliu9

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 02:03:21 PM »
Does anyone know when the bombardier C-Series is released and available to order?

In previous game world, it will be announced at around 2009-2010, and will be ready at around 2013 or 2014.

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »
Generally speaking the A/C will be launched in AWS within a year of its actual launch date, so youre looking at mid-late 2007/ 2008

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »
Generally speaking the A/C will be launched in AWS within a year of its actual launch date, so youre looking at mid-late 2007/ 2008

Acutally AWS is +-18month for launch and delivery date.

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 02:19:48 AM »
Acutally AWS is +-18month for launch and delivery date.

I stand corrected.
Mistakes generally happen when youre up at 2am scheduling aircraft and browsing the forum at the same time  ;)

• Members
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »
I'm sorry, it wasn't my goal to show a mistake you made, but people believe what they read first, so I just wanted to prevent endless threads of "xy wasn't in the 12 month range..." :) And yes, doing such things at the same time at the night is a problem I know very well :D

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:27 PM »
I'm sorry, it wasn't my goal to show a mistake you made, but people believe what they read first, so I just wanted to prevent endless threads of "xy wasn't in the 12 month range..." :) And yes, doing such things at the same time at the night is a problem I know very well :D

No offence taken at all, were all friends here anyway, right?  ;)

Offline MRFREAK

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 10:26:49 AM »
No offence taken at all, were all friends here anyway, right?  ;)

There must be a mistake!!!!  :o

Im not here to make friends, i'm here to rule the entire aviation business even if it cost my selfrespect and trust with other people!!!! Muha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!1  >:(

*Just kiddin'. These forums are one of the best forums i've ever been on, people is polite, funny and doesn't make things out of nothing.  :laugh:

Zabuti

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 08:10:48 AM »
There must be a mistake!!!!  :o

Im not here to make friends, i'm here to rule the entire aviation business even if it cost my selfrespect and trust with other people!!!! Muha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!1  >:(

*Just kiddin'. These forums are one of the best forums i've ever been on, people is polite, funny and doesn't make things out of nothing.  :laugh:

Too late... Curse & Swiftus already did that !  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.