Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Missing something?  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
Re: Missing something?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 10:34:09 AM »
Build add-ons that do the work for you.  People were leaving their comps on all night and they were scanning the used market without them even in front of it.  No one has gone so far as to admit that the add ons they have could lease the planes (as some suspect that they do).  Some have admitted to running auto refreshers day and night and one person got caught the first night. 

I wouldn't be surprised if some people have scripts to pick aircraft off the market. Otherwise the refreshing would be pointless.

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
Build add-ons that do the work for you.  People were leaving their comps on all night and they were scanning the used market without them even in front of it.  No one has gone so far as to admit that the add ons they have could lease the planes (as some suspect that they do).  Some have admitted to running auto refreshers day and night and one person got caught the first night. 

Thanks Swiftus,

thats very notty of them  :p why do some people make this silly things and put others in s*** too. Game is harder enough in v1.3 already and more harder= more time consuming and I don't think I have time to be soo serious in a game when real life is hectic as well.

Well , well done Sami, good luck to get all them and punish them.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 10:39:15 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if some people have scripts to pick aircraft off the market. Otherwise the refreshing would be pointless.

I personally agree 100% but judging by the amount of people personally attacking me recently, I don't want to be the one to point any fingers. 

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 10:46:53 AM »
I personally agree 100% but judging by the amount of people personally attacking me recently, I don't want to be the one to point any fingers. 

Exactly, its probably very easy if you can do it. Wait for a set entity, use the "lease" button, use the "Confirm" button. I bet I could get a technically capable mate to write one, not going to though.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »

Yeah I'd keep your head down, especially making allegations or suspicions public. They can be very damaging.

Once someone is accused of rape, their reputation and career is destroyed, even if the courts later find them innocent. The damage is done to them, especially for people like teachers. Someone cries rape or paedophile and it's game over for them.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »
While your statement is correct, it is a lot different than calling someone a cheat in an online game.

I am new and two players that stand out as being very helpful to newbies are Swiftus27 and Curse.
Swiftus27 for his posts of helpful hints on how to play - if people care to read forums to gain game insight
Curse for his direct help by responding to PM's

So well done to these two people in particular for their help to me and I am sure to others.

Perhaps we should be focusing on the positives instead of the negatives and form a great gaming community....and yes me included :-)

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 12:35:13 PM »
Hehe true, my examples are usually pretty extreme but they are the easiest ways I find to illustrate my point.

As for your other point I think swiftus and curse have been taking a lot of unnecessary sh*t.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »
I know my English is not that great, but still I think one might be able to understand my point. So here we go again:

Well folks, enough is enough.

There has indeed been a revelation that some aws players have been using a browser tool to gain an advantage over other aws players. Many aws players have been very unhappy that some aws players were gaining an advantage in this way; comprehensibly, many aws players have started to recall previous scenarios and asked themselfes what really went wrong back then or not. Fair enough.

There has been a number of aws players who came frankly and straight forward and admitted that they had been using the tool - they deserve our respect! Some players may have not come forward in that way and we should respect their decision as well.

There will be sanctions for those who will not abide by the new ruling. This is the job of the administration and none of our (user) business.

There has never been a sort of 'war' going on anywhere in aws and there never will be one - for the simple reason that it is a game. And I would like to appeal to everybody: Let's keep it that way, because it makes others and me having a good time here.

Those folks who may have used the 'enhanced inter-run technique' should understand that many aws players feel deceived. Those who feel deceived should respect that not everybody is willing to come straight forward. Fair enough.

Quit this double guessing where you appear to be bored and quit this subliminal provocations where there is nobody to provocate.

One thing is for sure: A small group of aws players regularly causing trouble will not be missed by the majority of the aws community.

Just close the case.

Cheers,
Denis

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.