Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Using browser extensions  (Read 5635 times)

Peanutoil

• Former member
Re: Using browser extensions
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2011, 02:56:38 PM »
Should it be time to wrap up our mind? :laugh:

I'm not against auto-reloader, but i fear of Sami so I stopped using reloader. For those who think I get success because of reloader, don't tried to use it, if you use it you will be like me! A "cheater"! Yes, A "Cheater"! Don't admit it because you will get attacked by others. There is no advantage to be honest, it brings you attacks :'(. Okay, from now on I will be honest and I will follow AWS TOS from now.

Cheaters! Admit you are cheating!

By the way, for those who don't know auto-reloader, I would suggest you to take a look on your browser, you would find auto-reloader easily! (not including those using IE)
I suggest you to know but not use! Even EVIL like me stopped use it ::)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:02:02 PM by Peanutoil »

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2011, 03:00:43 PM »
Silverstar was mentioned earlier...I can say that I personally don't use them auto-reloaders (90 leased aircraft doesn't mean anything), I manually got every single one of them. I am also not aware if any of the lads in Silverstar use it.

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2011, 03:01:45 PM »
Then the same people at WL who used reloader when I left have stopped and now are ethically correct people? ;D

Curse your being a total arse , you do not know that any player in WL (or any other allaince) is/has/ used this extention software so unless you have written evidence (ie a PM from one of our long standing players freely admitting they do use this software) or SAMI's log data to prove it, please stop accusing ANY player or alliance.

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2011, 03:02:13 PM »
Then the same people at WL who used reloader when I left have stopped and now are ethically correct people? ;D
I think if you know some, they should be kicked and it is really a scandal of WL.  :-\

Offline oggie84

• Members
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2011, 03:06:12 PM »
WorldLink and EliteAlliance (and SkyConnect, as pointed out) have people using such things in their ranks. As well as SilverStar and some freelancers I know.

As a managing member of WorldLink in alot of game worlds (excluding MT5) i can speak for the alliance and can honestly say that no member has ever discussed using such practices within our forums or even by PM's to me directly. We're an alliance of morals and ethics. We play by, within and the spirit of the rules of AWS and we do not condone cheating or any other form of these practices.

@Curse - You may have had private discussions with our members that we are not aware of and therefore cannot confirm or deny these 'accusations' you make. I would like to take this oppotunity and ask that you PM me with any known members that use such practices?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »
Ok lads... Enough chatter. The rules have been set, and clearly brought to everyone's attention now, and everyone is supposed to follow them.

Also, there was a question about difference in reloading manually with random intervals or reloading automatically on same intervals... There is no difference, it counts the total number of page loads within certain time frame and the excessive f5'ing rule applies to both methods. But limits are set so that regular usage should not have any issues. And using automated scripts is also forbidden on general allround level on the site.

And like I mentioned, getting the reload warning once or so is not catastrophic but continuing the practise and ignoring warnings will have consequences. So generally speaking nobody should be afraid of being banned without a reason...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:29:06 PM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.