Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Using browser extensions  (Read 5633 times)

Offline SAC

• Members
Re: Using browser extensions
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »
Maybe in your mind there is only one alliance ;D

There is....Worldlink.   They have morals, are a nice bunch of people and I respect them.  I would not think you would find any of their airlines cheating with auto-refresh software.  

It is worthless if you throw away your morals desperately trying to beat them !   Play the game in the spirit it is meant to be played in FFS !!
...it's not over until I say it's over

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 01:33:06 PM »
Im sure you'll find that its only the "usual" amongst certain groups (alliances) of players *cough* sky connect *cough*  ;)

Hope you make sure your words is fair to my alliance members.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2011, 01:34:12 PM »
With auto-reloaders and dubious loan dealing, it makes a person wonder if people realise that this is actually just a game and that you are not real airline CEO's.
What would you do in a real life job situation to reach the top?

I would be happy making the CEO of a model aircraft shop, so far I think my skill-sets in this game may get me into a starting position of delivery boy to the shop ;-)

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2011, 01:38:40 PM »
Play the game in the spirit it is meant to be played in FFS !!

HEAR HEAR!

Hope you make sure your words is fair to my alliance members.

As far as I see I havent done so?
Just because I'm willing to take a stand against the use of some illegitimate practice by a select few doesnt make my words "unfair" 

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »
if you take your time and look at my airline

You use too many fleet groups.

You must have a lot of free time if you don't use any aids.

Whatever I do, I have lots of "free" time.

And it may shock and terrify you that I really don't want your advice.
Then stop asking me?

There is....Worldlink.   They have morals, are a nice bunch of people and I respect them.  I would not think you would find any of their airlines cheating with auto-refresh software.  

WorldLink and EliteAlliance (and SkyConnect, as pointed out) have people using such things in their ranks. As well as SilverStar and some freelancers I know.

Funny to think that's something that is limited to one alliance and only some people. There were aircraft I saw a second and when I clicked them, there was not the window about aircraft detail, it was literally leased in this one second. Only an idiot would think this is/was a limited problem and doesn't include lots of players. Yet alone the fact I met lots of people who all told me "their secret" shows me it's nothing that must be given away by an alliance or some special people, it's simply one thing people find by themselves.

Edit:
The new aircraft number btw made it possible to track which airlines got the 757 I saw but was not able to reach. And that where enough to get to some conclusions.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:42:28 PM by Curse »

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 01:42:43 PM »
WorldLink and EliteAlliance (and SkyConnect, as pointed out) have people using such things in their ranks. As well as SilverStar and some freelancers I know.

May like to retract that statement....

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 01:43:15 PM »
Vito...I can 100% say that Elite have NOT used auto-refresh software....we would ban it if we knew of such underhand tricks.  Can you say the same ?
I think you can only say "I can 100% say no one get caught by Sami due to use reloader extension"
And of course I am not the manager this time so I won't ban his airline from my alliance. Moreover, as Sami lifted his ban, so I, or my alliance, should not add more punishment on him. Otherwise, it will just like an authoritarian regime.
Most importantly, anyone have chance to correct his fault, we still give him a chance, for sure.

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »
Whatever I do, I have lots of "free" time.

I see, have you nothing else to do?

Then stop asking me?

Sorry, when have I done that? I made a point that a huge percentage of your aircraft are from the used market, a point you appear to be avoiding. Once again, I don't want your advice.

Peanutoil

• Former member
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

It is worthless if you throw away your morals desperately trying to beat them !   Play the game in the spirit it is meant to be played in FFS !!

If Steve think it's unfair, restart the game! But beforehand make sure SAMI has his reliable way/method/logarithm/system to CATCH those people using auto-reloader!

• Members
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 01:46:37 PM »
May like to retract that statement....

Never. 2/3 of 757 I didn't get went to Elite Alliance, especially three people. And those where these "wtf? How this guy could be faster then me?" situations :) But I guess it was all coincidence, eh? :P

I see, have you nothing else to do?

Why? Do you want a date and now you are worried I would decide for AWS when we want to marry and you ask me to make a decision? :(

Edit:
I see two more people who literally told me they use it are now part of your alliance. Increases the number to 5. Don't mention the people I don't get and I didn't had to share 757 with...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:49:09 PM by Curse »

Offline SAC

• Members
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »
WorldLink and Elite Alliance (and SkyConnect, as pointed out) have people using such things in their ranks. As well as SilverStar and some freelancers I know.

I cannot comment on Worldlink, but I can, as far I am aware, assure you that Elite airlines have not been doing this. Like I said we would ban it if we did know about it...we're an honest bunch you know ;)
...it's not over until I say it's over

• Members
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »
Never. 2/3 of 757 I didn't get went to Elite Alliance, especially three people. And those where these "wtf? How this guy could be faster then me?" situations :) But I guess it was all coincidence, eh? :P

Why? Do you want a date and now you are worried I would decide for AWS when we want to marry and you ask me to make a decision? :(

Erm, no. I've got a girlfriend thanks, I'm good.

Still avoiding that 77 of your 81 B757s are used while still attacking those getting 757 before you. People in glass houses and all that...

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »
Never. 2/3 of 757 I didn't get went to Elite Alliance

Funnily enough I don't see 200 odd 757s among the fleets of Elite airlines...

• Members
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2011, 01:52:35 PM »
Still avoiding that 77 of your 81 B757s are used while still attacking those getting 757 before you. People in glass houses and all that...

That's the good and funny thing. I never said I haven't done so or not. I just point to the people who act morally with their head and shoulders above others, while the reality is a completely different one.

Erm, no. I've got a girlfriend thanks, I'm good.

Pics? ;D

Funnily enough I don't see 200 odd 757s among the fleets of Elite airlines...

That's not what I said.

• Members
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2011, 01:57:27 PM »
That's the good and funny thing. I never said I haven't done so or not. I just point to the people who act morally with their head and shoulders above others, while the reality is a completely different one.

So what are you saying then? You will not account for why you have 77 used aircraft while attacking people for having large numbers of used aircraft. Clearly public opinion is against you here. Are you using scripts/reloaders or just sitting at your PC for 18 hours a day with the used market hitting F5?

Pics? ;D

Ha ha ha. No.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2011, 01:58:57 PM »
Well at least I have now found out that a 757 is a good plane to get :-)

PS - when you refer to a particular plane can you use it full name...do you know how long it takes me at times to find what aircraft you are actually referring too, I have to search right through the market e.g. it took me ages to find what a Q400 was

PPS - but I knew this one :-)

• Members
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2011, 02:03:16 PM »
So what are you saying then?

Damn, slowly I begin to think it's not the English I wrote what sucks but the problems are at the receiver side...

I say such extensions are/were no cheat (and I pointed out why).

And I point at people who point with their finger on others and call them cheater, although they are self involved or at least in an Alliance with at least 20% of people doing so.

Both has nothing to do with you. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you use any unfair or grey things. The quality of your knowledge is proof enough (no offense). You are just the guy who got thrown into the pool every now and then ;D

Peanutoil

• Former member
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
So what are you saying then? You will not account for why you have 77 used aircraft while attacking people for having large numbers of used aircraft. Clearly public opinion is against you here. Are you using scripts/reloaders or just sitting at your PC for 18 hours a day with the used market hitting F5?

Ha ha ha. No.

It's interesting to use PUBLIC here :laugh: any WL member posted? Silverstar member posted? Oops sorry you are representing the rest of the AWS players :laugh:

• Members
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 02:09:52 PM »
Damn, slowly I begin to think it's not the English I wrote what sucks but the problems are at the receiver side...

No, you are just writing very cryptic answers.

Both has nothing to do with you. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you use any unfair or grey things. The quality of your knowledge is proof enough (no offense). You are just the guy who got thrown into the pool every now and then ;D

And what exactly is that meant to mean?

It's interesting to use PUBLIC here :laugh: any WL member posted? Silverstar member posted? Oops sorry you are representing the rest of the AWS players :laugh:

I think this coming from the guy who has admitted to using auto-reloaders you should keep quiet.

Offline michael

• Members
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »

I have resisted posting on this thread until now. I am a member of SilverStar and your competitor at CDG. A few days ago you posted about my airline flying on your routes and restricting your growth (ah competition!). Next I see you buy a A319 and go into debt to compete against me, which now we see is against the game rules.

Today I take a look at the forums and see you have hired yourself a browser robot to lease planes. I take the game seriously, but I play by the rules. I have not bought an aircraft to take out quadruple it's worth in loans. Sure I leased DC10s to start with but everyone saw them on the used market and could have leased them also. I haven't employed a robot to find me leased planes on the market either. I did see the red screen of death today though  :laugh: (Sami is welcome to check logs of my game play and close my airline if I have used browser bots).

As far as I am concerned, no matter the outcome of CDG, I have already beaten you as I haven't employed any tactics that are considered questionable. Enjoy the game! Over and out.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.