Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Using browser extensions  (Read 5637 times)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Using browser extensions
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
I pointed already out why it's not a cheat.

But funny to see how extremely long aircraft last on the used market now. :D And much more funny to see who writes about "cheat" but has lots of aircraft in fleet that were, let's say, extremely rare...

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 11:39:25 AM »
And much more funny to see who writes about "cheat" but has lots of aircraft in fleet that were, let's say, extremely rare...

Yeah like yourself...

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »
But funny to see how extremely long aircraft last on the used market now. :D And much more funny to see who writes about "cheat" but has lots of aircraft in fleet that were, let's say, extremely rare...

101 B757s, does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you?

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 11:53:21 AM »

It is curse we are talking about, so surely no ;)

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 12:31:47 PM »
Well I'm the one who get banned just because i did not switch off the extension before sleep :D I'm sure i won't commit such "CRIME" anymore.

But it's not healthy for a webgame (or simulation) to have such first come first served based action. It's not our fault to create any advantage by using auto-reload extension. It's the man who design the game make such action advantageous. So if Sami don't want such "reloader" advantageous in your site, you have to review your gaming design instead of banning users.

By the way, I admit my fault. The ban is fair. :)

So it's not your fault that you did something that's explicitly banned by the TOS?   interesting....  ???

• Members
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 12:51:51 PM »
Yeah like yourself...

I haven't cried how a big cheat it is. But good to see it reached at least one of the persons I was talking to.

So it's not your fault that you did something that's explicitly banned by the TOS?   interesting....  ???

Where it is explicitly banned? Reloader is built-in part of many browsers, mobile and normal.

Edit:
I won't discuss the TOS. Sami said here what's ok and what's not. It's simply about things that are not this clear and explicit like some people do.

Edit2:

No. Please explain.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:55:08 PM by Curse »

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
Always wondered why certain airlines experience explosive without ever ordering a new aircraft...

Is it just me or is there a pattern here with the airlines using these scripts? Perhaps bound by an alliance of such?  ;)

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
Where it is explicitly banned? Reloader is built-in part of many browsers, mobile and normal.

What browsers are those?  It's not in FF that I'm aware, nor IE, and someone posted a link to an extension for chrome so I'd guess it's not there.  I've no experience with non-mobile Safari, but I doubt it's there either.  That's all the major web browsers.

Peanutoil

• Former member
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 01:02:26 PM »
Always wondered why certain airlines experience explosive without ever ordering a new aircraft...

Is it just me or is there a pattern here with the airlines using these scripts? Perhaps bound by an alliance of such?  ;)

Auto-reloader is just as usual and common as iPhone, don't live in Stone Age.

• Members
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »
What browsers are those?  It's not in FF that I'm aware, nor IE, and someone posted a link to an extension for chrome so I'd guess it's not there.  I've no experience with non-mobile Safari, but I doubt it's there either.  That's all the major web browsers.

It was in Opera when I used it (several years ago) and Miren Browser(?) for Android.

Btw guys, I have three screens, so maybe it's another point you want cry about. :P

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 01:11:38 PM »
Btw guys, I have three screens, so maybe it's another point you want cry about. :P

So by that theory with dual screens I should have 2/3 of your 757 fleet, which makes it what 70ish?
Oh and dont forget the 65 odd dash 8 I should also have on order  ;)

Auto-reloader is just as usual and common as iPhone, don't live in Stone Age.

Is it now?

Im sure you'll find that its only the "usual" amongst certain groups (alliances) of players *cough* sky connect *cough*  ;)

Or am I the only one noticing that?

• Members
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »
I haven't cried how a big cheat it is. But good to see it reached at least one of the persons I was talking to.

Well, this pretty much covers it...

Programmed aids. The use of any third-party programs/software to access the game interface and functions is forbidden, excluding regular web browser softwares. AirwaySim may only be used with a standard web browser and using any additional software, browser extension, script or similar solution to access the game interface is forbidden.

No. Please explain.

Hypocrisy;
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
3. an act or instance of hypocrisy.

Seems you preaching that cheats have lots of rare aircraft stinks of hypocrisy, given the fact you have over 100 B757s, most from the used market would I be right?

• Members
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
So by that theory with dual screens I should have 2/3 of your 757 fleet, which makes it what 70ish?

I don't know what my order list could have to do with browser extensions? However, my fleet isn't based on browser extensions etc., it's based on the fact I have lots of time. And this is the first gameworld I stick to the used market this long, so not a good point to see some conspiracy.

Is it now?

Should be as well as noscript and adblock.

Im sure you'll find that its only the "usual" amongst certain groups (alliances) of players *cough* sky connect *cough*  ;)

No, it's not only one special alliance. The forum presence of Peanutoil and me made you lead to this, but that here a lot of mislead ideas and knowledge is around was still ascertained.

Edit:
Seems you preaching that cheats have lots of rare aircraft stinks of hypocrisy, given the fact you have over 100 B757s, most from the used market would I be right?
My sentence was pointed to the people who cry "cheats" and "+1" while they have rare aircraft en masse in their fleet. This had not anything to do with my fleet, simply because I don't call things a cheat that's not a cheat and cover up lack of skill with "+1".

Please understand I will not give you detailed information about my fleet. I once told you I'm not anymore available for you if you have gameplay questions.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:21:46 PM by Curse »

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 01:22:31 PM »
I don't know what my order list could have to do with browser extensions? However, my fleet isn't based on browser extensions etc., it's based on the fact I have lots of time.

Is it you or the browser extensions which have lots of time?  :P

No, it's not only one special alliance. The forum presence of Peanutoil and me made you lead to this, but that here a lot of mislead ideas and knowledge is around was still ascertained.

I'll believe it when you prove it.
I'd love to see the content of the SC forum. Especially the thread "borderline legal tricks and tips"  :laugh:

Peanutoil

• Former member
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »

Is it now?

Maybe in your mind there is only one alliance ;D

By the way, success does not rely on what so-called Auto-reloader. It's about decision ;) You would NEVER success if you think anyone do well in the game only because of auto-reloader.

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 01:25:10 PM »

Well i for one hasen't used any reload thing, if you take your time and look at my airline you will se that most of my planes is leased in as new direct from the production line. But your self on the other hand ouch.

• Members
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »
Is it you or the browser extensions which have lots of time?  :P

Ok, some rare pieces of serious statement; I study at University. It's not necessary to be there as long as I write good exams and make my homework and send it via E-Mail I can do whatever I want. The fact I use internet for my research and work on one screen and AirwaySim (used market) on another and mostly also AirwaySim (general page or scheduling) on third screen allows me to watch the market. If with or without help is nothing I will debate here.
As you might have noticed is it necessary to be actually at the PC.

I'll believe it when you prove it.

I'm not going to throw s*** on people I like - and I don't have to proof you anything. Honestly I don't know you and people who hang around with me are familiar with what I think about people I don't know :)

I'd love to see the content of the SC forum. Especially the thread "borderline legal tricks and tips"  :laugh:

We are searching for people in Dawn of the Millennium #2. Simply apply :)

And of course the thread is named "Cheats and Loopholes, Bugusing and ruling the world". Do you think it is too noticeable? :( We specially asked James Bond how to create a very inconspicuous thread!

• Members
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 01:31:48 PM »
My sentence was pointed to the people who cry "cheats" and "+1" while they have rare aircraft en masse in their fleet. This had not anything to do with my fleet, simply because I don't call things a cheat that's not a cheat and cover up lack of skill with "+1".

Please understand I will not give you detailed information about my fleet. I once told you I'm not anymore available for you if you have gameplay questions.

Unfortunately your highness I don't need details, the stats page tells me all I need to know. Well, using my head I can work some stuff out. The game world is less than two years, therefore anything older than that is second hand, that accounts for 77 of your B757-200s. A little maths tells us 74.7% of your fleet is off the used market.

You must have a lot of free time if you don't use any aids.

And it may shock and terrify you that I really don't want your advice. [sarcasm] You are someone I have never met and couldn't care that you are withholding your encyclopedic knowledge from me. [/sarcasm]

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2011, 01:32:01 PM »
It's about decision

Decisions that you can make because you actually get a look in on the used A/C market? (because of a script?!)

You would NEVER success if you think anyone do well in the game only because of auto-reloader.

Im not saying that at all, this game is definitely about strategy and solid management decisions.
Take most other airlines in this game, they've been built by players who haven't used these illegitimate tricks and tips to get ahead. Who haven't undermined their own integrity, or the integrity of the alliance they are a part of, in order to get ahead. I for one am proud of what I've built in this game, as is every other player. But i find extra satisfaction in knowing ive done it the right way, the proper way- as appose to others.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.