Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Need feedback  (Read 575 times)

• Former member
Need feedback
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:15:33 AM »
Hello folks,

I'm the man behind Bananair, based in Seoul. When the game world started, I was feeling like trying to build a long-haul company, so mainly LH planes and destinations.

I used to operated daily routes only (one plane going and coming back on the same day). But it did not work, so I tried to operate longer routes (like Seoul-LAX or Seoul-CDG), and mixing them with medium-haul routes to complete the 48 hours).

However, I'm a bit blocked today, I can't grow. I've reorganized my whole airline twice an I still can't figure out what's going wrong and why I make a lasting profit.

For info, I have a pretty high fleet commonality (A310 and B747, all w/ the same engines in the fleet group). I have a decent company image compared to my competitors and I don't understand what's going wrong.

I'd like to "save" this airline, although I'm not against starting again, but I'd like to understand first and honestly, I running a bit out of ideas.

Thx to all of you for your feedback

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Need feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 07:30:57 AM »
It simply looks your aircraft aren't efficient enough.

A310-300 only makes sense when you have also a huge fleet of A300 and 747-400 is maybe a bit outdated and in general a bit problematic due to the extreme expensive lease costs in MT#5 and the low loadfactors you have.

Maybe I have later some time to have a closer look, but that's my first impression.

Anyhow, good luck with your airline and don't give up :)

• Former member
Re: Need feedback
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:42:49 PM »
Thx, looks like I have to start again (I don't have enough money to change the fleet...)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.