Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Italian Airlines (IL) - how is that growing possible?  (Read 855 times)

dubAUT

• Former member
Italian Airlines (IL) - how is that growing possible?
« on: July 20, 2011, 06:28:01 AM »
I've my doubts that the growing of Italian Airlines @FCO is anything fair. I have no idea how it's even possible to grow that fast - I guess there's not only one player using this account, since you need to be always online to have such a progress.

I'm sorry if I accuse anyone wrongly, but playing doesn't make much fun if you've no chance to beat the competition anyhow. I pay for that and I think I going to leave soon.

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Italian Airlines (IL) - how is that growing possible?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 06:33:45 AM »
I don't know if he plays fair, however, what he did seems not to be a big problem. MD-80s aren't this popular so with a lot of online-time I don't see a problem.

But the fact he orders 737-600 and CRJ200 can give you an answer to the question if his "success" is skill based :D

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 06:40:15 AM »
The fact that he owns FCO pretty much to himself helps his growth as well. Nothing weird to me.

CX717

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 08:02:21 AM »
His airlines are great,within the top 10 revenue airlines,he is the only airlines not exploiting long haul at all.
I don't judge how he play,even he wake up 24 hours a day,I just like his airlines.Network are beautiful,fleets are tight..
everything just great.
**applaud**

dubAUT

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 09:11:38 AM »
Okey, if you guys think that's all right with this airline: My apologies - but than I'm out of that scenario since I've no chance to survive with my airline there :-)

Offline JMsoo

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:55 PM »
look I restarted 2 times look for not populated airport! less slot charges, less delay, your passenger ranting growing fast.

There are few good new and cheap aircraft on the used market I personally prefer to go for a smaller jet 50/80 passenger capacity but nearly new with cheap maintenance cost, the start up it always slow but the most important is to see your cash flow growing constantly. I will stick with CRJ for some times until I can make enough money to order at least one Airbus a319 a day (real 24 day time) so I can cope with the production waiting time.

Also look for airports with a good mix of short and long haul passenger % don't stick in EU or US neither Asia most of the Airlines are based there so you will face a lot of competition, only when your airline will become strong economically than you can think on move to big hub like Fiumicino and compete. 
I used to operate from Milan only once I manage to become really and guess what my airline was called Italian Airlines as well like the one base in FCO.

Now I just prefer to operate from other places

Good luck!
African Airline International...Your Place on Sky...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.