Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cannot find route to fly?  (Read 890 times)

Peanutoil

• Former member
Cannot find route to fly?
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:17:44 AM »
I'm basing at CDG. Recently my competitor France One seems unable to find routes to fly. I guess he still want to create routes and he tried to follow what I have flying. Is it interesting for one of the biggest airline in the whole game world?
Even the small routes like Luxembourg he add competition to me :laugh:
And not fly to Houston / Dallas which no one serving but fly to Vancouver to compete with me ;D
Is there any software problem with so that michael@France One cannot use the function of route planning? :'(
I'm sad with your situation now :'( maybe you need to upgrade your browser ::)

CX717

• Former member
Re: Cannot find route to fly?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »
That's how you compete and knock off your competitor,isn't?
He is doing it in a gentle way already,I will have the same departure time as you,charge much cheaper than default price and dump a lot of capacity to the route to knock you out.
Maybe you can ask sami to open a world only for you so you can monopolize every route.  ;D

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »
I will have the same departure time as you,charge much cheaper than default price and dump a lot of capacity to the route to knock you out.

To be honest... flying small CRJ and A320 and 737 at the same time your first priority should be to make sure your airline still exists tomorrow.

Copying routes is also senseless if you fly inefficient DC-10/772 and people doing so slower themselves more than you - and later they notice the better it is for you.

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »
He is doing it in a gentle way already,I will have the same departure time as you,charge much cheaper than default price and dump a lot of capacity to the route to knock you out.
That's why you BK? :O

CX717

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 10:00:33 AM »
To be honest... flying small CRJ and A320 and 737 at the same time your first priority should be to make sure your airline still exists tomorrow.

Copying routes is also senseless if you fly inefficient DC-10/772 and people doing so slower themselves more than you - and later they notice the better it is for you.
I have no choice,I wait Airbus for age but no clue.
My money are growing too slowly for new aircraft.
Yeah,1.3 are way different.
Thanks for your advice.

CX717

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
That's why you BK? :O
dumping capacity to one route and charge much cheaper??no
first bankrupt,I forgot why,I was monopolize KSAN at the time.
second bankrupt,I get the 19 seats and it bleed all my cash.
third bankrupt,not yet,maybe coming  :laugh:

Frankly,this is the first time I play outside SIN.

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
Frankly,this is the first time I play outside SIN.

SIN is too easy, even need not flood your competitors, their routes will be flooded by other airlines.
And still one thing, MT is just fight for largest profit margin, aggression doesn't help. :-\

Peanutoil

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 10:26:02 AM »
SIN is too easy, even need not flood your competitors, their routes will be flooded by other airlines.
And still one thing, MT is just fight for largest profit margin, aggression doesn't help. :-\
Why you teach them!? Keep this secret please, and i'm looking forward to the result of competition between a330 & dc10

CX717

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 10:26:47 AM »
I don't care much about the rank,I like to focus on building route and running the airlines.  ;)
And I can't remember I have ever witness the end of the game world,since I always BK in the middle of the game,because the game pace are much quicker than V1.3 in the previous version,and you have nothing to do after few years just rotating the fleet to keep your flight away from the C check aircraft.

Peanutoil

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 10:35:32 AM »
That's how you compete and knock off your competitor,isn't?
Maybe you can ask sami to open a world only for you so you can monopolize every route.  ;D
Sorry i'm not going to complaint. If you were michael's friend you should tell him to check his thin profit. I'm afraid he will be the first one to bankrupt in fuel price spike: :'(

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.