Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft Availibility Airbus/Boeing  (Read 6482 times)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Aircraft Availibility Airbus/Boeing
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2011, 04:12:26 PM »
i'm seconds away from the C-check parade of my 21 727-200.......help!!!

Are you going to reopen your airline at the same airport? ;)

trent_768

• Former member
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2011, 05:42:53 AM »
Are you going to reopen your airline at the same airport? Wink
Thank God the C-check parade is not as bad as i imagine! 8)
Still able to add $30mil in cash after 5 frames went to the hospital 7-9 hours ago!

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2011, 08:21:29 AM »
I think I am going to have to bail soon. I can't secure any used 737s and my leases and C checks are running out.
I have already lost half my fleet and heavy C checks coming up on 20yr remaining jets.

badlt58

• Former member
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »
Terry- Did it. Killed the airline. Was doing well but C-checks and no way to put better jets in my fleet just got ridiculous. Decided not to blow my real money on a game that seems to reward certain behaviors not in the spirit of the game OR make me spend 24/7 refreshing screens. I have not seen an airbus of any kind in over a real world week. WTF?

Haven't even seen a 737-ADV (heaven forbid a 400 and above series) in more than 5 days. It sucked. I really was proud of my airline. But I'm not going to waste real money whislt the airline tanked for no good reason except I can only play at certain times. The next MT I play will be 747 only. That way I know I can have planes apparently.

Offline [ATA] - lilius

• Members
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2011, 12:46:25 PM »
If someone is bored on waiting on planes why not build up a fleet of 717? They are easy to find and will work long enough to earn money and get a more modern fleet in.

If you feel that youre stuck and might decide to close it down anyway why not do some experimenting?  :)

I like it that the leasing companies are now purchasing a couple of new planes of each type. This helps the used market a little bit.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »
Terry- Did it. Killed the airline. Was doing well but C-checks and no way to put better jets in my fleet just got ridiculous. Decided not to blow my real money on a game that seems to reward certain behaviors not in the spirit of the game OR make me spend 24/7 refreshing screens. I have not seen an airbus of any kind in over a real world week. WTF?

Haven't even seen a 737-ADV (heaven forbid a 400 and above series) in more than 5 days. It sucked. I really was proud of my airline. But I'm not going to waste real money whislt the airline tanked for no good reason except I can only play at certain times. The next MT I play will be 747 only. That way I know I can have planes apparently.

DONT LIVE ON THE USED MARKET!  I don't at all in this game.  Sure, I may not be the #1 airline ever but I have a constant stream of A/C coming in now.  And they're all nice and shiny.  So many people think that the used market is the end-all be-all.  I try to avoid it unless some 1 year old 7X7 comes on the market.

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 10:56:23 AM »
123 million for a brand new A321-200... :o

I've seen it all now. ;D

starrymarkb

• Former member
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »
Given that there is a 3 year lead on Airbii I think they are hoping for someone desperate!

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
123 million for a brand new A321-200... :o

I've seen it all now. ;D

Purchase only too.

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
Purchase only too.
"Store" on market so that I need not pay money for an extra fleet group 8)

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2011, 04:24:08 PM »
It's gone, did you take it down or did some desperate person take it away? :laugh:

Offline FlyTO

• Members
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »
I took it on a very generous pre-configured A321 offer  ::)
edit: "storing it" in the used market until I woke up to take it off his hands. Thanks Vito!

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »
Well done, that will teach him a good lesson.

But I'm using 727 and 732 adv. And I am in a position to order 2 737NG per real life day. I make sure to keep a few million at hand. C check on 20 year old planes.....  ;D ;D ;D

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2011, 01:42:42 AM »
Well done, that will teach him a good lesson.

But I'm using 727 and 732 adv. And I am in a position to order 2 737NG per real life day. I make sure to keep a few million at hand. C check on 20 year old planes.....  ;D ;D ;D
I change the price and let Kevin to grab it, in market value and allow to lease :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.