Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Osaka Itami  (Read 1090 times)

cht7520

• Former member
Osaka Itami
« on: July 12, 2011, 07:45:37 PM »
This is shocking. All the bloodbath going on in Canada etc. and only 1, I repeat, ONE, airline in Osaka Itami?  :o

I know there are problems like curfew no international etc, but the demand is pretty big.

Offline Daveos

• Members
Re: Osaka Itami
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »
I bet the guy there is pleased now you've told everyone  :laugh:

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 07:48:29 PM »
oops  ;D

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 08:26:44 PM »
You spoil the guy's dream to monopoly the Japanese aviation...

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »
imho you need to own Narita.  Too much cash flow.   If one person started at both and then made the other their second hub, I can almost guarantee that the guy who started in Narita would win that war.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 09:03:26 PM »
imho you need to own Narita.  Too much cash flow.   If one person started at both and then made the other their second hub, I can almost guarantee that the guy who started in Narita would win that war.

And that is one of the reason the slight relaxation of basing limitations does not really do the job.  In order to really be successful, you have to always start from the larger airport and then move on to smaller airport with a 2nd base.  It does not work the other way around, since your second base at the larger airport will be severely limited...

So if your intention is to build a big airline, incentive to start at the largest airports doesn't change...

If the basing limitations were completely lifted, you can start at Wichita, Kansas, and still be able to become a dominant carrier in ATL, or any other mega airports ...

Monk Xion

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 09:11:17 PM »
And that is one of the reason the slight relaxation of basing limitations does not really do the job.  In order to really be successful, you have to always start from the larger airport and then move on to smaller airport with a 2nd base.  It does not work the other way around, since your second base at the larger airport will be severely limited...

So if your intention is to build a big airline, incentive to start at the largest airports doesn't change...

If the basing limitations were completely lifted, you can start at Wichita, Kansas, and still be able to become a dominant carrier in ATL, or any other mega airports ...

I agree. Ik I based at a smaller airport, but Honestly I didnt wanna deal with fighting with people at the big hubs... and I got school coming up too soooo yeah... I mean I am always satisifed with basing a smaller airport rather than a big one. Idk it just depends on the type of person and how they like to play the game.

Online type45

• Members
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »

are you talking to me? ;)

btw the winner will not be the one started at NRT, but the one started at HND......

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »
are you talking to me? ;)

btw the winner will not be the one started at NRT, but the one started at HND......

I was once the one started at Haneda and leading the way but too bad I quit before half of the game....

Perhaps an option to move our HQ between our hubs will be programmed into the system then we can start at a small airport and expand to mega airports from there.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 12:24:55 AM »
Good luck ın Taıwan thıs tıme LS mate  :)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 02:50:48 AM »
Good luck ın Taıwan thıs tıme LS mate  :)

Thanks mate :D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.