Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Possible Bug with Scheduling  (Read 620 times)

starrymarkb

• Former member
Possible Bug with Scheduling
« on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »
I've just tried to create a route between EGGD and EGPH (Bristol and Edinbrugh) with an ATR shuttling, I've created the routes using the "Create another Route like This" button after creating the previous route and each time have been charged for the slots. But when I go to assign the aircraft the routes don't appear in the list of unassigned routes and if I try and recreate them the system tries to charge me for new slots. This is the second batch I've had happen like this (the first I put down to user error and just recreated) but this has just cost me 778 828 USD!

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Possible Bug with Scheduling
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 12:02:15 PM »
Have you maybe chosen the wrong fleet type?

If you create the route by accident for 737, it will not shown for your ATR when you try to schedule.

http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Manage?sort=Number&view=warn&sort2=up&page=1 this is the link where all the routes that are currently not flown are showed.

starrymarkb

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »
That was the first thing I checked. Those are empty too.

I now have a horrible feeling I might have accidentally hit edit :( Could have sworn I was clicking the plus...

If so do I lose the slots I paid for? That was a very expensive mistake!

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »
If so do I lose the slots I paid for? That was a very expensive mistake!

Unfortunately... yes :/

Don't be too sad, that's something that happens to everybody every now and then and while it is hard to see the money gone, at least you know what happened... many people simply not notice they fail or what they did wrong, so take this as a positive result out of the story :)

starrymarkb

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 06:15:52 AM »
Well I'm gradually regaining the money :) Now to save for a ATR72 to upgrade the short leased 42...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.