Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: XXX decraled bankruptcy.... XXX starts operation...  (Read 2808 times)

GDK

• Former member
Re: XXX decraled bankruptcy.... XXX starts operation...
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 03:25:33 PM »
I lease a B737-300 for $1.4m and I opened 4 routes for it which the slots cost me more than $1.6m in total...

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »
A new airline called Golden Drake Aviation has started operations today. This airline is being run by CEO GDK.

Golden Drake Aviation is based at the Orlando (KMCO / MCO) airport in United States.

Another airlines have been set up in Orlando!

This time, it is an airlines running by a Chinese CEO who had some not-so-good aviation background. Rumors said the CEO has previously running 2 airlines in China and Japan, but both ended up unsuccessfully.

During the launching ceremony of the company, the CEO admitted that he had some bad experiences before but refuse to tell the details of his stories.

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:41 AM »
With regards to the slot costs, how much have they increased by?
I'm spending a fortune reconfiguring schedules as more AC come in (different types of course) and creating new ones, cannot ever remember paying this much previously  :-\

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »
An other problem is also the fleet comonality. I didn't expect that it has such a huge influence... did this change also from 1.2 to 1.3? I was paying about 1 Mio per month for a 727 ... that's something I wasn't able to get from her ticket sales. (and then with just one 727 and some 737, it wasn't possible to get into "green" values again). But I don't understand a lot of things... e.g. why others fly their (short-haul) planes for 19 hours a day... how should this work? ... and my company image is also never over 30 ... anyway...

starrymarkb

• Former member
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »
in my case I just made a cock up with slots that cost me a lot of money and couldn't recover. So trying again!

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 10:32:16 AM »
Meiru, traning/maintenance etc has had no changes.

LostInBKK

• Former member
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 06:00:55 AM »
Nice to see one of the seven airlines in JFK went BK and then came back again to JFK.

Oh well I guess everyone can go bankrupt 3 times.  ::)

cht7520

• Former member
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 06:04:15 AM »
Nice to see one of the seven airlines in JFK went BK and then came back again to JFK.

Oh well I guess everyone can go bankrupt 3 times.  ::)

You've got to give them credit for their...erm...never say die attitude...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.