Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: CI problem  (Read 920 times)

Offline easy03

• Members
CI problem
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:59:19 PM »
Hi

Just a quick one, my CI is -7, ive never had such a low CI. Im not doing anything differently from other game worlds. Yes i have tight scheduling but in previous games this has never affected my CI.

Is this a new feature of 1.3? I left for work with my CI at 5 and now -7. I have plenty of staff etc and all advertising except TV!

Any ideas would help

Cheers

DenisG

• Former member
Re: CI problem
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:18:33 AM »
With only a quick look on your airline's statistic page, I would say punctuality 45,3% is the culprit.

Cheers,
Denis

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 12:29:52 AM »
yikes.   remember to also have 10 minutes of your ~1% time between one flight and the next and not just the return leg.  There will always be some white space on your scheduling screen.

minerva

• Former member
Re: CI problem and bug with a/c repair.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 03:14:32 AM »
I'm also experiencing negative CI problems for the first time ever.  Over the past half dozen games I've always managed to get my CI rolling up quickly. For me the culprit seems to be a 757 that I leased at 65% condition and its rapidly dropped to 50% despite all regular checks being applied. Normally I don't buy/lease anything below 80% (and given this experience, never will again), unfortunately I have no cash on hand to repair it. Curiously, when I looked into doing so, it was going to cost $300,000 less to repair it to 71% than it would have cost me to repair it to 70%!  Is that a bug or some mechanics quirk I need to know about.  I can report this to the bug thread if, as I expect, it is a bug. 

But two questions: do a/c in mediocre/poor condition deteriorate faster than those in good condition? And how big a factor is age of the airframe? Clearly the older the frame the quicker the loss of condition.  I ask these because in my previous experience an a/c that starts out at 95% and is less than 10 years old rarely drops below 85% between B checks.

Mascalzone

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 03:21:13 AM »
Same CI problem due to huge delays with an A320. I had to put it on the grond for a week for extra maintenance  ::)

Check conditions of the planes before leasing them!

Offline isuzu777

• Members
Re: CI problem and bug with a/c repair.
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »
I'm also experiencing negative CI problems for the first time ever.  Over the past half dozen games I've always managed to get my CI rolling up quickly. For me the culprit seems to be a 757 that I leased at 65% condition and its rapidly dropped to 50% despite all regular checks being applied. Normally I don't buy/lease anything below 80% (and given this experience, never will again), unfortunately I have no cash on hand to repair it. Curiously, when I looked into doing so, it was going to cost $300,000 less to repair it to 71% than it would have cost me to repair it to 70%!  Is that a bug or some mechanics quirk I need to know about.  I can report this to the bug thread if, as I expect, it is a bug. 

But two questions: do a/c in mediocre/poor condition deteriorate faster than those in good condition? And how big a factor is age of the airframe? Clearly the older the frame the quicker the loss of condition.  I ask these because in my previous experience an a/c that starts out at 95% and is less than 10 years old rarely drops below 85% between B checks.

I'm having the same terrible problem... they are dropping almost 10% overnight, I repair them and the fall right back down to below 70%. I don't understand why this is happening because I am not missing any maintenance checks, the condition should slowly rise with proper maintenance, not fall drastically!

~Sonata Airlines- Song of the Skies~

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.