Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: tehran airport  (Read 792 times)

Offline eleritz

• Members
tehran airport
« on: July 09, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »
hi guys, i had no idea that Tehran Khomeini OIIE where I was supposed to be based opens somewhere around 2005 or 2007!!!!:( so i opened my base in Tehran Mehrabad OIII. the question is: is my base and all my planes transferred automatically to OIIE after it opens? this is what happened in real life, allmost all traffic from OIII moved to OIIE, but ive got no idea how it is in the game. If it is transferred, its ok, i can wait some 4 or 5 game years in Mehrabad, but if it doesnt and im going to stay in OIII till the end of the game with OIIE only as a second base, i need to declare bankruptcy and find another base! anybody's in the know about Tehran airports?

Monk Xion

• Former member
Re: tehran airport
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:09:31 PM »
hi guys, i had no idea that Tehran Khomeini OIIE where I was supposed to be based opens somewhere around 2005 or 2007!!!!:( so i opened my base in Tehran Mehrabad OIII. the question is: is my base and all my planes transferred automatically to OIIE after it opens? this is what happened in real life, allmost all traffic from OIII moved to OIIE, but ive got no idea how it is in the game. If it is transferred, its ok, i can wait some 4 or 5 game years in Mehrabad, but if it doesnt and im going to stay in OIII till the end of the game with OIIE only as a second base, i need to declare bankruptcy and find another base! anybody's in the know about Tehran airports?

I honestly dont know. Isn't OIII stil open?

Offline eleritz

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »
yes, it is still open, tehran has two airports now. but when OIIE was opened airlines and routes were transferred there from OIII (except for domestic ones).

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »
you'll get a mail from the system and you can choose to stay at oiii or to transfer to oiie.

it is the same case as the Japanese tokyo narita and haneda airports.

if you choose to stay, you will see a massive reduction in your international flights. if you choose to move to the new international airports, you domestic flights won't survive. so, either way, you still got to reconfigure your route network when the new airport open.

Offline eleritz

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:22:49 PM »
thank you so very much! you saved my day!  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.