Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Lima demand plummeted !  (Read 1312 times)

Online PH1517

• Members
Lima demand plummeted !
« on: July 07, 2011, 02:02:53 PM »
I just noticed my IAD-LIM demand plummeted from about 300 pax to 60 pax  :o my DC10 has a 22% LF   :laugh:
anybody else having this problem or is it a bug?

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Lima demand plummeted !
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 07:45:08 PM »
Perhaps Alan Garcia's election was modeled?

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 12:06:49 AM »
It appears that you need a good awareness of history to play this game.....I wonder which real life airline companies would have gone to the top if they had an accurate crystal ball available to them as we do?
Takes a little bit of good game management out of the game...when you can see into the future!

A concept for a new game theme...Into the Future # 1...commencing in the year 2030 ... that way no-one can sit and wait for a certain model plane to be released that suits their strategy...as they don't know what exactly will be released and when...nor can they take into account future events.

Instead of comparing fuel consumption of aircraft we can start to calculate our Carbon Tax surcharge and our company Green House effect.
A new staff position could be 'Gypsy' to do your crystal ball predictions for you.

PS - If this game concept takes off I want a commission please Sami  ;D

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 12:15:01 AM »
It appears that you need a good awareness of history to play this game.....I wonder which real life airline companies would have gone to the top if they had an accurate crystal ball available to them as we do?
Takes a little bit of good game management out of the game...when you can see into the future!

A concept for a new game theme...Into the Future # 1...commencing in the year 2030 ... that way no-one can sit and wait for a certain model plane to be released that suits their strategy...as they don't know what exactly will be released and when...nor can they take into account future events.

Instead of comparing fuel consumption of aircraft we can start to calculate our Carbon Tax surcharge and our company Green House effect.
A new staff position could be 'Gypsy' to do your crystal ball predictions for you.

PS - If this game concept takes off I want a commission please Sami  ;D

;D ;D ;D

lol, that's absolutely hilarious, I love the idea
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Offline TranceAvia

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 02:33:12 AM »

I'm sure that God willing, by 2030 the great Carbon Con will be out in the open, mainstream media. I hate conspiracys, but the Milankovitch cycles are a fact and the single biggest effect on global temperatures. While I support efficency drives to reduce expendature on oil, the savings are Zero to do with 'Global Warming'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
--

Off my soap box again now...

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 06:09:16 AM »
I'm sure that God willing, by 2030 the great Carbon Con will be out in the open, mainstream media. I hate conspiracys, but the Milankovitch cycles are a fact and the single biggest effect on global temperatures. While I support efficency drives to reduce expendature on oil, the savings are Zero to do with 'Global Warming'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
--

Off my soap box again now...

Ahh thank God, another sane person in relation to this.

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 07:44:30 AM »

Maximum fuel burn is the statistic I like to be at top at most :D Never forget the old days of Jet Age #2 when 260 DC-8 and lots of 727 made it possible to burn more fuel than all other airlines together.... hah, that was really an environmental foot print and still people tell, coughting, their children...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.