1.3 Open Testing scenario feedback & discussion thread

Started by Sami, July 02, 2011, 04:04:54 PM

Curse

Not in the "compare aircraft" page. There it's exactly the same as in DotM.

And the MD-81 on the used market also consumes 3370kg/hr. Same as in DotM #2, MT#4 etc.

slither360

Before I even joined the game, I noticed a bug. For the IATA code for your airline, it won't let you use a number. I wanted to have my code as 6G, but it rejected it.

ArcherII

Quote from: Curse on July 02, 2011, 07:57:37 PM
Not in the "compare aircraft" page. There it's exactly the same as in DotM.

And the MD-81 on the used market also consumes 3370kg/hr. Same as in DotM #2, MT#4 etc.

Ok, you are right. But at the start of the game, at the same time all airplanes were cosidered small, the fuel consumption on the MD81 was about 2800
Kg/h. The same progression in the following MD variants.

Curse

Maybe it's about the "small" thing in a variable or so. Don't know, but at the moment everything is normal and like it was in DotM etc.

ArcherII

Quote from: Curse on July 02, 2011, 08:06:43 PM
Maybe it's about the "small" thing in a variable or so. Don't know, but at the moment everything is normal and like it was in DotM etc.

I agree, and I prefer it that way. There's a big difference in efficiency between the NG/A320 and the MDs IRL and it is particularly reflected in the F/F in the game. So this is back to normal.

dhtdkcug

On the right side of the Dashboard screen I can't see the billing information.

Jona L.

Quote from: dhtdkcug on July 02, 2011, 08:36:25 PM
On the right side of the Dashboard screen I can't see the billing information.
because there is no weekly cost, just the 2Cr for entering

rsdworker

i was impressed BUT i wanted a feedback about logo editor - i liked have some more logos example two pictures next to each other - some airlines have this :) and i found no problems with it except with bug in banner

Jona L.

I must highly support some of the new design elements!

e.g. the more rounded buttons and the new, more modern looking, area-selectors on route planning screen

Also displaying curfews is very good!!!

Jetsetter

The Airport Stats tab in the statistics section is hanging off of the top on lower resolutions.

Curse

Long-haul is still earning much more money than short-haul.

It's very good visible due to the $35 Million start money - normally long-haul needs a bit longer to establish because most airlines can only get one or two aircraft with start money while domestic ones can get 1-3 more aircraft and have a little advantage till long-haul breaks through with 3-5 aircraft.

However, this isn't important because airlines were able to get several long-haul aircraft now.

Not I will complain about, but due to the fact you changed the income on C/F-class, mainly to reduce income on long-haul, it seemed to me like it's worth a short feedback.

Tujue

It is more a feature request then a bug:

I'm going to lease a Fokker F28 and according to the text I need to pay a pre-payment of 678 360 USD. However, I change the lease period to 10 months and the lease price increases to 186 550 USD, so if you quick calculate it, I need to pay 746 200 USD. The data of pre-payment doesn't changes and still show 678 360 USD. If I want to lease the aircraft, it says I don't have enough money, which is absolutely correct.

So my request:
If possible, move the pre-payment cost next to "Lease price" and allow it to update when changing the lease period.

[attachment expired]
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

Jona L.

ABCBA routing is not re-iplemented or not working as it used to work.

Jona L.

Curse

Quote from: Jona L. on July 02, 2011, 11:58:38 PM
ABCBA routing is not re-iplemented or not working as it used to work.

It's not activated since 1.1 and 1.3 announcements don't mention it to be reactivated.

dansken

1.3 looks very nice and all. However, when selecting a country in any of the country lists (when starting a route, or in the airline map), you now have to scroll down and select the country, whereas before you could type in the starting letters of the wanted country, and it would select it in the list. This makes it more time consuming, and annoying when you are opening a lot of routes to the same country (ie. domestic). Looks nice with the flags though..! :P

castelino009

Quote from: dansken on July 03, 2011, 12:34:05 AM
1.3 looks very nice and all. However, when selecting a country in any of the country lists (when starting a route, or in the airline map), you now have to scroll down and select the country, whereas before you could type in the starting letters of the wanted country, and it would select it in the list. This makes it more time consuming, and annoying when you are opening a lot of routes to the same country (ie. domestic). Looks nice with the flags though..! :P

plus takes a while to load (sometimes)  coz of all flags (looks good but) :)

Tujue

Quote from: dansken on July 03, 2011, 12:34:05 AM1.3 looks very nice and all. However, when selecting a country in any of the country lists (when starting a route, or in the airline map), you now have to scroll down and select the country, whereas before you could type in the starting letters of the wanted country, and it would select it in the list. This makes it more time consuming, and annoying when you are opening a lot of routes to the same country (ie. domestic). Looks nice with the flags though..! :P
+1
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

DenisG

Not a bug, but functionality:

Fuel Contracts

When I sign the contract for fuel, I get to see the current spread to spot prices. After signing, I have no chance of analyzing whether I made the right choice. It would be helpful e.g. to calibrate the fuel price history chart in a way that it would mark my call price by line and length (duration of contract). This way, I may know how much advantage I gained from the fuel contract and whether for instance my current profits are significantly influenced by my fuel policy, but runs the risk to reverse in three months, when my contract runs out.

Cheers,
Denis

DenisG

Click next page / Size changes

I noticed that when I go on open new route and sort the airports by distance and then click to the next page, the graphic calibration changes every time. I noticed this because when searching a specific airport, I would click through the pages (sorted by distance) to find the concerned one; hence I left the mouse on the arrow. In current DotM it works. I have this with Chrome and Safari.

Cheers,
Denis

Edit: It is not the case when I click through e.g. airport statistics.

Air Catalunya

DO you confirm the graphics of transported pasengers disapeared ?
I can't find it, it was very usefull...