Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What is up with company image?????? <<<<<<  (Read 709 times)

bjflanne

• Former member
What is up with company image?????? <<<<<<
« on: July 02, 2011, 03:43:20 PM »
I have 4 marketing campaigns running, and my planes are not old, plus all maint checks have been done, and I don't have delays on my flights.

Yet my image keeps going down.

Why is this?

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: What is up with company image?????? <<<<<<
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »
What four marketing campaigns?

Offline Bored

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 03:52:36 PM »
The number or type of campain doesn't affect your company image in any way. Only affecting part is the money you spend on marketing in total. I would suggest you put the first two campains to newspapers, billboards and radio. Use TV only if you are willing to pay more and are aiming for high CI. What campains do you have currently? How's your delays and cancellations? They also affect CI.

Iksu

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
Your company image is -48 (!). You fly three aircraft (F27), airline founded 7 game months ago. This is not about your marketing campaigns, but a serious business mistake in your operations. Suspects: A-/B-check scheduling, flight delays due to turnaround times, and/or auto-payrise/adequate staffing.

I believe it is scheduling as your departure punctuality is at 69,3%.

Cheers,
Denis

Offline Bored

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 04:07:31 PM »
Oh my... It sounds like you've been hit with ramp checks and/or strikes. Never ever skip any maintenance, always schedule A/B checks and keep C/D checks automated. You can manually hire staff and give raises but don't let their morale drop too low. Also keep staffing at 100% to avoid unnecessary cancellations.

Iksu

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.