Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 1.4million in debt , restart?  (Read 902 times)

Winstonread

• Former member
1.4million in debt , restart?
« on: June 29, 2011, 11:09:25 PM »
im in 1.4mill debt but all my routes now are generating very good profit , like 10k a flight and 200k a week each plane and i have 5, should i start again or carry on ?

DenisG

• Former member
Re: 1.4million in debt , restart?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 11:28:01 PM »
Your a/c look pretty old, but fleet comm. is very good. Take a look at when your C-checks will be due during the coming 12 months, as they will cost a lot of money. Besides that, you are flying a number routes with strong competitors, and I believe your airport has many better 'free' routes to offer. I would recommend to fly those in order to improve your cash flow.
Cheers,
Denis

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 12:24:17 AM »
im in 1.4mill debt but all my routes now are generating very good profit , like 10k a flight and 200k a week each plane and i have 5, should i start again or carry on ?

You absolutely need to cancel the leases on your DC9's before those C-checks show up.  You should save your profits and switch your fleet over to a newer (thus cheaper to maintain) and more fuel efficient aircraft type (DC9's will bankrupt you in fuel alone in the long run).  Your longest route is only ~600 nm...I'd suggest F27, BAC 1-11, or 737 depending on slot availability.  If slots aren't a problem, go with the F27.

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:35:26 AM »
Nice advise, hoe can you cancel A/C when you are 1,4 in debt!

Check the cost of the C-checks and what your profit is, will you make profit of 1,4 mio anytime soon? If not start over!

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 09:00:03 AM »
Nice advise, hoe can you cancel A/C when you are 1,4 in debt!

Hate this, we can open routes and perform maintenance without money but we can't get rid of planes that are hemorrhaging money. I wish it would be changed. It might help save more airlines.

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:17:26 AM »
+999

You must be able to change your company in order to cut the losses you make! once you are in red you just have to ride it out

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.