Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: i require help in the game and do not appreciate nasty comments from players  (Read 665 times)

Offline bogglie14

• Members
In a way i have tried to be successful at airwaysim for some while, however i feel that some players- when i ask for help- are most rude and unhelpfull.

it would be nice and much appreciated for players to offer nice words of advice instead of insulting comments

I hope you see where i am coming from on this matter and hopefully those players will change how they may be acting towards me

Also i am severly struggling- yes perhalps due to my own fault of not always taking on board comments as we also go with our own instict, but i am looking for someone to help and guide me towards success.

i would like to point out that i have not posted help needed four times on this forum which is utterly ridiculous

Many thanks

Offline Sigma

• Members
Insert Quote
In a way i have tried to be successful at airwaysim for some while, however i feel that some players- when i ask for help- are most rude and unhelpfull.

This has only come up in your lastest post (your 3rd, this being your 4th) because  your previous 2 attempts at posts asking for help that got extensive feedback, you seemed to completely ignore.  You certainly never responded to in any way.  And when someone asks for help over and over and doesn't seem to heed the advice given, eventually people just get a little tired of hearing it and you start to look like some kind of weird spammer/troll to them and they wonder if you're really serious with your requests.  It's only natural that some people would get frustrated after taking the time to provide you feedback in the past.  However, some of the responses were a tad on the rude side, certainly not value-added, and those have been taken care of.

i would like to point out that i have not posted help needed four times on this forum which is utterly ridiculous

Well this is actually the 4th thread here.  You've asked 3 times for "URGENT HELP!" previously, all of which got extremely good replies (okay, maybe not that last one, but certainly the first 2).  Maybe you've just forgotten you posted them, since you don't seem to remember how many threads you've posted and you didn't ever respond to those threads either.

Your previous threads are here:

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,31378.0.html

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,31431.0.html

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,31530.0.html

Please use your previous threads and have a discussions with the players offering their advice and suggestions and I'm sure you'll be able to find success.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:27:40 PM by Sigma »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Please keep the matters within one thread, thanks.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.