Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What is allowed ?  (Read 708 times)

Ipazza

• Former member
What is allowed ?
« on: May 31, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »
What is allowed on overloading pax on routes ?

For instance: I have a route with 650 pax and i offer 720 pax already. Now someone else joins with another 600 pax. Is that allowed ?

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
Re: What is allowed ?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
What is allowed on overloading pax on routes ?

For instance: I have a route with 650 pax and i offer 720 pax already. Now someone else joins with another 600 pax. Is that allowed ?

Yes. Each airline can supply up to 200% of average demand, so using your example, each of you can add up to 1300 seats each without breaking any rules.

Ipazza

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:34:28 PM »
Ah so everything  is still within the rules. It is however shockingly easy for a large airliner to take over a route of a smaller airliner. Over had the route from day one with modern aircraft. My ri is 100 and ci 68 and he immediatly  games 66% of my route making it impossible for me too maintain the route. I get that larger airliners will win eventually but not within two d ays completly run over my route. Whats the use of the ri system in this case?  How can i win back my route?

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 02:52:21 PM »
Unfortunately at the moment frequency wins out above anything else, including RI and CI.

For example, if your competitor has two daily flights against your one daily flight they will generally take 66% of passengers. This is why you see some players using small aircraft and multiple frequencies to maintain profit share.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.