Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: I'm thinking that by demand should be quite a bit higher on most...  (Read 1021 times)

• Former member
routes now. Well I don't know about quite a bit, but there should be some considerable changes in demand by this time. Just an opinion I know, but I believe that.

Offline Daveos

• Members
Here's the demand curve:

From this website: you can see the UK's growth, which pretty much follows the world's trends in aviation.

You can download an excel spreadsheet of how the UKs passenger figures have risen between 1952-2002 and the graph produced is below.  Interestingly, the oil crisis, Gulf War and 9/11 are all very noticeable by the flats on the graph.  The world version of this is what AWS is roughly based on, although Sami has said he tweaks things here and there, but it pretty much explains why your pax figures continue to rise.  Over-supplying a route also induces demand a little too.

• Former member
Well I guess that would explain things seeing it on the graph. It just so frustrating. Oh well thanks Dave for the graph. At least now I know what to expect. :)
PS- Jeez you're up late!

• Former member
Re: I'm thinking that by demand should be quite a bit higher on most...
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »
Ok , I'm starting to get a little nervous here. Is there going to be some gamewide demand increases before the end of the 60's? I think I may be a little over prepared for the next decade, but luckily no loans or anything except regular expenses. (YES, yes, I know. Try to be patient ::)) Trying to get the most I can get out of my Britannias before the jets arrive, LOL!  :laugh:

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.