Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why are we not seeing MD and Boeing Aircraft on the Used MArket.  (Read 842 times)

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
SAMI  :) Why are not we not seeing a slow but constant stream of aircraft like the 737/727 and DC9s on the used market - has the market been tweaked again?  In this game although there are hundreds of the type in the used aircraft storage but from what I have seen the preference seems to be that the leasing companies are trying to sell on the very short range or very long range aircraft with not really much inbetween or am I just being so unlucky in DOTM (After all I have had to restart 5 times already  :'() that I keep missing the 'good stuff'  :-[

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Why are we not seeing MD and Boeing Aircraft on the Used MArket.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 03:36:17 PM »
They appear sometimes and disappear, mostly, in a few seconds.

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
They appear sometimes and disappear, mostly, in a few seconds.

Will you stop nicking them then Curse, so I can have some - DC9's preferable but will accept the 727-200adv :laugh:

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
I just got two B737-200Adv in the last four or five days, I'm absolutely out of demand :/

Btw, B737-200Adv is, as long as you are not the biggest DC-9 follower ever, a much better choice. And they are available more often :)

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »
I just got two B737-200Adv in the last four or five days, I'm absolutely out of demand :/

Btw, B737-200Adv is, as long as you are not the biggest DC-9 follower ever, a much better choice. And they are available more often :)

I prefer the 737-200adv too  :) But at the time it was do or die so I got a DC9  :-\

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.