Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What Replacements?  (Read 2787 times)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: What Replacements?
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 01:25:06 PM »
According to historical data and even considering customisation/randomisation of oil prices, the fuel spike should happen between 1989 and 1992, considering that the Gulf War started in early 1991 and the event are randomized about +/-18 months from real life dates.

Normally I'd say you are right, but out of the 'options' for the last Down of the Millenium:
Fuel prices: Custom

Also prices normally increase hardly end of the 90s, but in the last DotM it was never over $300 (I was told :) )

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2011, 01:30:57 PM »
At this rate, inflation is going to kill us off quicker than fuel prices.  Leasing new BAC One-Eleven 500's have gone up $15k/month (+10%) since the start of the game.  Make sure you're pushing the reset button on ticket prices frequently...

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2011, 08:39:35 PM »
+1

My ticket prices have gone up about 12% since the start of DOTM

Don
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2011, 09:01:37 PM »
+1

My ticket prices have gone up about 12% since the start of DOTM

Don

I think my commonality costs have been taking off as well because of this...arg.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 01:45:01 AM »
Normally I'd say you are right, but out of the 'options' for the last Down of the Millenium:
Fuel prices: Custom

Also prices normally increase hardly end of the 90s, but in the last DotM it was never over $300 (I was told :) )

It peaked in the 400's right around the gulf war and then backed off. For the years surrounding it, the 300's were sustained, but end of the game it slid back into the 150-250 range.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 12:25:26 PM »
At this rate, inflation is going to kill us off quicker than fuel prices.  Leasing new BAC One-Eleven 500's have gone up $15k/month (+10%) since the start of the game.  Make sure you're pushing the reset button on ticket prices frequently...

Other than inflation, is part of it the price going up because of popularity?
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.